Daddy's view

First of all, my daddy doesn't know about my fetish with black guys. When I was in high school I was caught talking to a black guy that went to my school after a basketball game and pretty much got the 3rd degree after that was over and informed that would not be allowed in his house. So I know where you are coming from
That makes u that much more desirable

My ******* lives with her mom my ex wife found out she went to prom with a black guy her mom wanted me to know she approved didnt matter what I thought. It will take some time to adjust to this new way for my *******.

Why does it matter who your ******* went to the prom with, unless he is a lot older than her and a dangerous, low-life criminal?

It matters because many men are protective of their daughters and view all guys that date their baby as sexual predators and they don't view their daughters as lustful women with needs and urges.

Though I don't have children I understand what you are saying. However, as a ******* of a *******, he may be concerned about whom his ******* dates or goes to the prom with, but unless we're talking about a culture that practices arranged marriages, his say is of little consequence.

Daddies have to consider that the guy that shows up at the door isn't necessarily the guy their daughters are actually going to the prom with.
Some girls enlist some geeky guy to pick them up for appearance sake, when they are really going with some guy Daddy would have a heart attack over. Doesn't necessarily have to be a black guy, he might be a biker type or ???

If I had a *******, I'd be one of the chaperones! :D
(As well as a video/photographer! ;):bounce:)

I know that my ******* being 18 and living with her mom we are divorced gives me less say in who she dates or what she does, she really doesnt have to tell me anything if she chooses. Yet as a ******* you want her to be safe and happy so depending on the guys treatment of her would be bigger concern than skin color in the big picture.

I know that my ******* being 18 and living with her mom we are divorced gives me less say in who she dates or what she does, she really doesnt have to tell me anything if she chooses. Yet as a ******* you want her to be safe and happy so depending on the guys treatment of her would be bigger concern than skin color in the big picture.
hugs so sweet

My ******* lives with her mom my ex wife found out she went to prom with a black guy her mom wanted me to know she approved didnt matter what I thought. It will take some time to adjust to this new way for my *******.
Your ******* will like who she chooses to like, date who she chooses to date, and fuck who she chooses to fuck. Teenage girls will do as they want. I found that if one of my daughters was dating someone I didn't really like I made the guy my best friend and their interest would wain. Forbid her to see someone and I guarantee you will live to regret it. The best thing that you can do is make sure they understand about birth control and STD's and provide a good example of what a healthy relationship between a man and a woman is.

Your ******* will like who she chooses to like, date who she chooses to date, and fuck who she chooses to fuck. Teenage girls will do as they want. I found that if one of my daughters was dating someone I didn't really like I made the guy my best friend and their interest would wain. Forbid her to see someone and I guarantee you will live to regret it. The best thing that you can do is make sure they understand about birth control and STD's and provide a good example of what a healthy relationship between a man and a woman is.
Thanks I think my ******* will be OK if she doesnt listen to her mom as long as she is treated nice not abused I will be accepting of the guy

My mom was always the more conservative one of my parents, with my dad just passively going along with what she says. I'm half white half Paki, and my mom told me as a kid that she was okay with me dating anyone but a black guy. I wonder how she'd react to a bunch of black strangers wanking their big black cocks to a photo of her *******'s barely covered ass on an interracial website forum?
aawer1125.jpg

Back