Daddy wants me to find a new white slut

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumiliateMe4BBC

Female
Real Person
Come here slut. You know you want all of your nasty lil holes filled with big black dick. You must be prepared to be USED! You better gag on his dick like the whore you know you desire to be. Otherwise I will be ****** to hold your arms behind you and grab your hair while he abuses your throat. There is nothing hotter than licking his cum off another white slut. His birthday is Tue I would love to surprise him with a new slut so if you are in Houston let me know. View attachment 78875

Equally as enjoyable is your master allowing his friends to use you. My long tme forever master sent me to entertain his friend sine he had come to town for a visit. My bull had already planned to have me service them both the next evening but he was not able to get away the first night. Of course I did it. I dressed real slutty and met him at a hotel bar. we drank a few and went ton his room. What a fucking god he was. big cock, muscular as hell and dominant enogh to make this sub very happy. The next night I got them both. Nothing better than two big black cocks.. Except three

I love being shared. It's the ultimate turn on for me. Would love my masters friends to ask my master if they can fuck me. or have me suck them off. I want them to do it while I am in the room so I can hear it. But say it like i'm not. If my master says its ok then I want his friend to pull his cock out call me a bitch and tell me to suck it. I would consider that a compliment and service him well. He would now control me and the only person that can take that away is my master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back