D-man

Do you married woman want a black male to seduce you or just do you? I need advice how to.

• I want laid and left alone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want seduced, laid, pursued and maybe taken away from my hubby.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dwyoung

Male
From
OH, US
I'm a 24 year old black male. 6-1, about 205lb. I'm gamefully employed and go to school at a nearby college. I do have an interest in white woman. I presently talk (online) to a married lady every once in a while but it hasn't gone any further than that. I think she is beautiful and would love to do anything for her is wishes. Thanks

I'm a 24 year old black male. 6-1, about 205lb. I'm gamefully employed and go to school at a nearby college. I do have an interest in white woman. I presently talk (online) to a married lady every once in a while but it hasn't gone any further than that. I think she is beautiful and would love to do anything for her is wishes. Thanks
I would love my bbc virgin wife to have a bbc fuck buddy.

Does she know this? Does she dream of doing a young black man? I'm working on a wife I know. she talks online to me but hardly tells me anything. she does like it when I tell her what I want to do to her.

How did your woman find her first BBC? I'm trying to get this married lady friend to pay attention to me and let me give her some attention. I'm emailing her only but I'd like to do more than that. I don't want to lose what I got though.

We are just starting and i have talk to a couple for her but they stop talking cuz i think the distance or they are not patient. She will gladly Skype or whatever. Then we can all plan something.

If u are interested send ur email
I can't skype on my computer right now. Would like to do some light talking on email. I have a job that prys into almost all of my activities. I do have a gmail account that your wife can contact me on if she wants to. I would love some help landing this woman I'm talking to locally. I think I'm falling for her, she's married though. Does your wife have anymore pictures?

Back