D-man

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by dwyoung, Jun 26, 2012.

?

Do you married woman want a black male to seduce you or just do you? I need advice how to.

1. I want seduced and pursued.

66.7%
  2. I want laid and left alone.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I want seduced, laid, pursued and maybe taken away from my hubby.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I want it all with a baby.

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. dwyoung

dwyoung New Member

US
    I'm a 24 year old black male. 6-1, about 205lb. I'm gamefully employed and go to school at a nearby college. I do have an interest in white woman. I presently talk (online) to a married lady every once in a while but it hasn't gone any further than that. I think she is beautiful and would love to do anything for her is wishes. Thanks

wanabecucked likes this.
  2. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

I would love my bbc virgin wife to have a bbc fuck buddy.

3. dwyoung

dwyoung New Member

US
    Does she know this? Does she dream of doing a young black man? I'm working on a wife I know. she talks online to me but hardly tells me anything. she does like it when I tell her what I want to do to her.

4. GfwantsBBC

GfwantsBBC New Member

Where u from?

5. dwyoung

dwyoung New Member

US
    Columbus Ohio. Where are you from. Is that a picture of you?

6. dwyoung

dwyoung New Member

US
    How did your woman find her first BBC? I'm trying to get this married lady friend to pay attention to me and let me give her some attention. I'm emailing her only but I'd like to do more than that. I don't want to lose what I got though.

7. GfwantsBBC

GfwantsBBC New Member

Yes.....Washington

8. dwyoung

dwyoung New Member

US
    She's hot. Does she have a Bull. I'm just starting out. Does she talk on line to any bulls?

9. dwyoung

dwyoung New Member

US
    She's hot. Does she talk on line to any bulls?

10. GfwantsBBC

GfwantsBBC New Member

We are just starting and i have talk to a couple for her but they stop talking cuz i think the distance or they are not patient. She will gladly Skype or whatever. Then we can all plan something.

11. GfwantsBBC

GfwantsBBC New Member

If u are interested send ur email

12. dwyoung

dwyoung New Member

US
    I can't skype on my computer right now. Would like to do some light talking on email. I have a job that prys into almost all of my activities. I do have a gmail account that your wife can contact me on if she wants to. I would love some help landing this woman I'm talking to locally. I think I'm falling for her, she's married though. Does your wife have anymore pictures?

13. GfwantsBBC

GfwantsBBC New Member

Yes she does......email me for pics. jmrollersti@ yahoo.com. we can talk about this other girl and maybe my gf can help u with it