D(M)V Alpha master bull

Big alpha master energy over here looking for true cuckold couples who know the role and play it well 5 years of experience in this lifestyle playing as a dominant bull I love it and can’t get enough of it recently broke things off with my last frequent couple due to relocation so I’m currently taking applications;) I don’t mind hookups but not a big fan looking to build chemistry and really established a alpha bull cuckold relationship and couple that is comfortable with submitting to me running the show if your into kinky cuckold play and want a real bull to dominant and put you in your place then I’m your guy athletic muscular build well endowed thick tons stamina for days I’m the true bull experience let me be your master ! Located in D(M)V will travel for the right ones
PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
Big alpha master energy over here looking for true cuckold couples who know the role and play it well 5 years of experience in this lifestyle playing as a dominant bull I love it and can’t get enough of it recently broke things off with my last frequent couple due to relocation so I’m currently taking applications;) I don’t mind hookups but not a big fan looking to build chemistry and really established a alpha bull cuckold relationship and couple that is comfortable with submitting to me running the show if your into kinky cuckold play and want a real bull to dominant and put you in your place then I’m your guy athletic muscular build well endowed thick tons stamina for days I’m the true bull experience let me be your master ! Located in D(M)V will travel for the right ones
You can reach me on Kik:90ssAllday
Hi where are you located?, we are a couple in Coral Springs Fl looking bull :)

Back