Cute Blonde Wife

Married couple who use to have a lot of sexy adventures. Kailee would flirt and pick out a strange black man at a bar or party and start making out with them. She would do this in front of every one. Even if our friends were there watching. Then she would go home and fuck me silly while we fantasised about her being fucked by the black man from the bar. Over time all this has stopped and our sex has become less frequent and less exciting. She has never been with another man since we married and claims to not be interested in our former wild ways. Yet small hints still come out from time to time. I want to use this site to reignite the nasty slut inside her. She is very submissive and likes to be ****** to do humiliating sex acts. She thinks that she is to old and not sexy any longer. She is only fourty and I have included pictures from last year. What do you think?Picture+041-1-1.jpg Picture+021-1.jpg

Attachments

• Picture+033-1.jpg
    Picture+033-1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 80
Kailee is a sexy wife, teacher, and Mom. She graduated from UT and is very smart. She was a high school cheerleader and beauty pagent queen. She is 5'6", 138lbs, blue eyes, and had natural 36DD's. We love each other and have a very strong natural connection. In fact it feels like an electric charge that surges from one to the other. Our lives have been slowing down since our children have gotten older. She is now in her fourties and feels like her looks and life are changing. You can see her pictures. They are from a year and a half ago. We do not go out as much and our sex life has slowed. She use to be such an adventurous tease.she also likes women enough to be able to fall in love with one. She has never cheated on me. She has fucked seven or eight men and two women. She has teased, flirted, kissed, and felt up dozens of men and women. Usually while with me in public at a bar or a party. Not caring who sees her and what they think. In her fantasies she is very attracted to black men, slutty women, and groups of people. I have watched her tease black men at bars and end up making out with them while I and everyone else watches. I watched her at a friends party, sit in the lap of a black man that no one knew. She flirted and teased him while both groups of our friends watched. She ended up straddling him and making out for a long time. Everyone could see them sucking on each others tongue. She worked thus guy and herself up, then bolted to the car with me in tow. She fucked me silly the rest of the night while laughing at what she thought our friends must think. Other than a couple of jungle fever jokes, not much was said. Even though most of my friends have tried hitting on her since. Sex has never been the most important thing in our relationship. We have discussed our interracial slut fantasies. I do not belive that she would go black and never come back. At least for not more than a night. I am not a wimp and have a seven inch cock. I do belive and want to see her reduced to a quivering body laying on the floor. This being from repeat orgasms brought on by big black cocks. Once I invited three houng black men to fuck her all night at a hotel while I took video and directed. She quickly agreed. They chickened out at the last second. I do not know if she will ever do it, but I would love for her to go back to being the black cock tease that she was.

I would not back out would rush into that ass hard balls deep..sounds like a perfect little slut wife to me lucky man..

Her mindset needs to change toward being more of a MILF. Because she is definitely still a stunning Blonde with a hot body, esp. those juicy tits. Does she prefer her ideal guy to be very DARK Ebony toned, muscular and Hung for the stark, erotic contrast? Post me

She is still hot. Most of my friends would give me a months salary to fuck her. I just need her to get back into the swing of things. I was hoping that that this site might get this juices flowing again.

Kailee is starting to get off on the idea of BBC again. She has been masturbating to things on this site. She has also been getting off on stories that I tell her during sex. She still is say that she will not go all the way. She is considering dressing slutty when we go out to bars to hear music. She use to all the time. She would tease, flirt, and make out with strange men all the time. Several times with black men. It would always lead to great sex at home. Watching her act slutty was a big turn on. Watching her kiss other men in front of me and other people we knew was very hot. Knowing that she was not wearing panties under her short skirt and was flashing them her shaved pussy was great. Watching her unbutton her blouse to where her big tits were almost falling out was great. Especially when I could see her new friend slide his hand inside to pinch her nipple. Several different men, including the two black men, managed to work their hands up herimage.jpg image.jpg skirt. She would slightly spread her legs while sitting at the bar or in a booth. Then she would let a man she just met stick as many fingers as possible inside her. The bar is dark, they are close together, and it is hard to see what his hand is doing while they make out. Still several of our friends knew that she was fingered by several different men. Including the two black men. She actually came several times from their fingers, the excitement of being in public, it being her first contact with black men, and her knowing that I as well as several friends were watching. She stopped doing this years back. Our friends were talking behind our back. The same male friends were trying to fuck her behind my back. The female ones were calling her a slut for black men. Even though those same women were very interested in everything that she could tell them about the black men. How they kissed?How they smelled?Did she feel their cocks?How big were they? Would she let them fuck her? They all seemed very sad that Kailee stopped dressing slutty and going out very much. I wonder what they will say if she starts doing it again. I like hearing people comment about her behavior in the bar. I have heard women we did no know call her a black man loving slut under their breath. I have watched as half the bar watches what she was doing. This only happened with the black guys. They did not seem to notice the white guys that she was with. It only made me horny as hell. I have always wanted to see her gang banged by a group of black men with huge cocks. It would be great if it happened in the bar where everyone could see her become a black cock slut. She will never do that. Here teasing and slutty play is enough for me. Hopefully it is on the way back.

Kailee is starting to get off on the idea of BBC again. She has been masturbating to things on this site. She has also been getting off on stories that I tell her during sex. She still is say that she will not go all the way. She is considering dressing slutty when we go out to bars to hear music. She use to all the time. She would tease, flirt, and make out with strange men all the time. Several times with black men. It would always lead to great sex at home. Watching her act slutty was a big turn on. Watching her kiss other men in front of me and other people we knew was very hot. Knowing that she was not wearing panties under her short skirt and was flashing them her shaved pussy was great. Watching her unbutton her blouse to where her big tits were almost falling out was great. Especially when I could see her new friend slide his hand inside to pinch her nipple. Several different men, including the two black men, managed to work their hands up herView attachment 424693 View attachment 424694 skirt. She would slightly spread her legs while sitting at the bar or in a booth. Then she would let a man she just met stick as many fingers as possible inside her. The bar is dark, they are close together, and it is hard to see what his hand is doing while they make out. Still several of our friends knew that she was fingered by several different men. Including the two black men. She actually came several times from their fingers, the excitement of being in public, it being her first contact with black men, and her knowing that I as well as several friends were watching. She stopped doing this years back. Our friends were talking behind our back. The same male friends were trying to fuck her behind my back. The female ones were calling her a slut for black men. Even though those same women were very interested in everything that she could tell them about the black men. How they kissed?How they smelled?Did she feel their cocks?How big were they? Would she let them fuck her? They all seemed very sad that Kailee stopped dressing slutty and going out very much. I wonder what they will say if she starts doing it again. I like hearing people comment about her behavior in the bar. I have heard women we did no know call her a black man loving slut under their breath. I have watched as half the bar watches what she was doing. This only happened with the black guys. They did not seem to notice the white guys that she was with. It only made me horny as hell. I have always wanted to see her gang banged by a group of black men with huge cocks. It would be great if it happened in the bar where everyone could see her become a black cock slut. She will never do that. Here teasing and slutty play is enough for me. Hopefully it is on the way back.
image.jpg You folks need to get in touch with me.

Back