Cut or uncut , that is the question??

My ex was uncut, no issues either way I suppose. Still, kind of sexy to see that turtleneck with the tip peaking out a little like it does.

Just something very attractive about uncut men, circumcision may be healthier for men but we don't have a female equivalent of that so I say let 'nature' run it's course. Just keep it clean and we'll keep coming back :)

Yeah!! It's crazy cause, females always say they've never been with uncut.. Then they see it's clean but different, then they love me long time lol.. I love being uncut, because I'm not the same as everybody.

Prefer uncut, love playing and pulling the skin back and forwards, or the skin pulling back and forth inside me.
It tells you a lot about the guy as well, pulling the skin back and seeing the guys stuff on there, not cleaned off, or a stray pube hanging about. Not nice to clean off with your tongue, but a girls got to do what a girls got to do!

I just think you should stay clean at all times cut or uncut.. You lady's are to freaky to not keep everything clean..

Back