Cut or uncut , that is the question??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Liljspa32, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Liljspa32

Liljspa32 Member

Are their any ladies that like uncut men? Why or why not..

2. geekgirl87

geekgirl87 Member

My ex was uncut, no issues either way I suppose. Still, kind of sexy to see that turtleneck with the tip peaking out a little like it does.

3. Liljspa32

Liljspa32 Member

That's what every female say, that ole turtleneck lol..

4. geekgirl87

geekgirl87 Member

Just something very attractive about uncut men, circumcision may be healthier for men but we don't have a female equivalent of that so I say let 'nature' run it's course. Just keep it clean and we'll keep coming back :)

willyFF7 likes this.
  5. Liljspa32

Liljspa32 Member

Yeah!! It's crazy cause, females always say they've never been with uncut.. Then they see it's clean but different, then they love me long time lol.. I love being uncut, because I'm not the same as everybody.

6. Amamda

Amamda Active Member

I persoanlly enjoy a nice ' uncut ' cock. You have something to play with...

willyFF7, Kuno and Nvrthpole like this.
  7. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Prefer uncut, love playing and pulling the skin back and forwards, or the skin pulling back and forth inside me.
    It tells you a lot about the guy as well, pulling the skin back and seeing the guys stuff on there, not cleaned off, or a stray pube hanging about. Not nice to clean off with your tongue, but a girls got to do what a girls got to do!

willyFF7 and Nvrthpole like this.
  8. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

I don't have a preference on this. I just love cock!

willyFF7 and California's #1 BBC like this.
  9. Liljspa32

Liljspa32 Member

I just think you should stay clean at all times cut or uncut.. You lady's are to freaky to not keep everything clean..