...Cut or Uncut BBC?

I get lots of different reactions and comments from women or have heard different things about whether a woman prefers a circumcised BBC .. (or cock in general) or uncut with a long foreskin... just thought id throw this one out there to all you BBC loving ladies out there...

Well I personally like them cut..... sometimes you can find some nasty things under the skin that some uncarefull person has neglected to wash away with soap and water....

I get lots of different reactions and comments from women or have heard different things about whether a woman prefers a circumcised BBC .. (or cock in general) or uncut with a long foreskin... just thought id throw this one out there to all you BBC loving ladies out there...
WE prefer uncircumcised bull cock love the extra skin smell and taste of a uncut foreskinned cock!

I know this thread was directed to the ladies but as a bi-guy who has been recently been servicing an uncut BBC, I am just not used to it and not sure how to handle it. I just open my mouth and figure he will skin it back if he wants to, or whatever. So far, no complaints.

I do think I prefer the look of a cut cock though.

Back