bbdesi

Female
From
US
Hi All, I'm new to the site. I'm of Indian origin but born in the US. I've never strayed out of my culture but I'm getting more and more curious about exploring my sexual side. I've always got attention from black guys for my curves especially my big booty. I've recently started chatting with black guys on other sites and they are truly different personalities to what I'm used to. However where I've chatted with them is on Roleplay sites. Those that know and like will appreciates. Those that don't, it's where your in a chat room and you play out a sex scene where the text is all you have to explore your mind, I know it can seem very vanilla or boring, but it has helped me to open my mind. So if some of you are into it, I'd love to hear from you, especially COUPLES.

For more details about my looks, 5ft, b cups, small waist, wide hips, thick thighs and a big booty. My turn ons are Sensual people, who like sensual dirty talk, no rough stuff, big cocks, bbc, Creampie reluctance/risky creampies, talk of impreg/breeding, group play, cum play, Creampie cleanup,threesome, couples, and your appreciation for a phat ass;). Turn offs are the usual extreme, name calling, etc. As I said I'm A very sensual person.

Well I'd love to hear from you and any questions please ask or pm me.

Back