Curious

• Thread starter bostonbeachcouple
  • Start date
B

bostonbeachcouple

I admit it. I'm curious, excited, turned on, scared, and any number of different emotions. Here is my background.

I've been happily married for 15 years. I haven't been with anyone else sexually in 17 years.

This past summer, we went to Grand Lido Negril in Jamaica for our anniversary. This is a resort with a clothing optional side. There was an interracial couple staying there. She was a beautiful blonde and he was a gorgeous black man. She never took her bottoms off and he never wore clothes. His beautiful long cock just hung straight down.

We became friendly with them over the course of the week and hung out. Nothing ever happened between us but seeing the contrast of his dark skin with her white body was very hot.

Since then, I can't get the image of this beautiful black cock against her white skin and I think I want that for myself.

Nice to meet you I was perusing through and saw your profile and wanted to reach out to you to see if we may have some things in common

If we do then we can communicate more and get to know each other if not then no harm no foul. I am new to the lifestyle but would love to explore and have fun with the right situation and person or persons

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time

Back