Curious

I'm curious.
Whether you are male or female what started your interest, your fetish, your perversion into this lifestyle??

I've kept mine secret for a long time but sharing it here can only be a good thing right?

Here is my biggest influence
What do you think and tell me about your reasons for liking the lifestyle.

I lived in an apartment complex...I had a crush on this older girl... I think 20 years old or so......she would not let me fuck her because of my age at the time... .she was cool though....we would hang out and stuff and she let me go down on her.....I started doing it for her all the time!!
Well it turned out the joke was on me.....she was sexually active, she fucked only black guys. though....even after that I kept doing it for her and she got off on it.
She made sure I knew and I think it was empowering for her having a young white guy taking care of her oral needs
It pretty much created the reason I have my IR fetish in the first place.

I'm curious.
Whether you are male or female what started your interest, your fetish, your perversion into this lifestyle??

I've kept mine secret for a long time but sharing it here can only be a good thing right?

I lived in an apartment complex...I had a crush on this older girl... I think 20 years old or so......she would not let me fuck her because of my age at the time... .she was cool though....we would hang out and stuff and she let me go down on her.....I started doing it for her all the time!!
Well it turned out the joke was on me.....she was sexually active, she fucked only black guys. though....even after that I kept doing it for her and she got off on it.
She made sure I knew and I think it was empowering for her having a young white guy taking care of her oral needs

In my case this was not my decisión at first.
Susana my wife, had been having a relationship with a black guy during more than 3 years when we met. She and her boyfriend Axel worked in the same place than me. I couldn't understand what had she watched in him. He was shorther and thinner than her. He was using glasses almost all the time and he was not handsome. His modos were not good too.
One year later than when we met, he moved to another work place, so Susie and me became in good and intimate friends.
Her relationship was wrong and they used to break up and come together over and over again. During one of those breaks, Susie and me had an affair.
She told me that she was going to break up definitely with him, but it didn't happen immediately. Everytime they come together they tryed to restore their relationship having sex.
Susie and me had great confiance and she used to tell me about her sex experiences with him.
I began to feel tuned on hearing her saying about how good was the sex with him. So I used to ask her to tell me more and more.
Finally she broke up difinitelly with Axel (when they were close to their 5th year of relationship), so she and me started a new relationship.
But something had happened to me. I felt the necessity of hearing her telling me about her wonderful sexual life with him.
That was just the beginning.

I'm curious.

That would be a perfect relationship for me

Back