Curious

Ive never been with a black man and have always been curious. My ultimate fantasy is to be fucked by a bbc till i squirt. I have only been with white men before and have never squirted but my friend who has hooked up with black men says they make her squirt all the time and feels amazing.

Would love to see the look on your face as I stretch you deeper than you've ever been stretched so you feel orgasms you've never felt before and let you squirt all down my BBC. All that wetness will make sure I can pound that tight white pussy hard and deep. Your friend can watch if she wants.

Ive never been with a black man and have always been curious. My ultimate fantasy is to be fucked by a bbc till i squirt. I have only been with white men before and have never squirted but my friend who has hooked up with black men says they make her squirt all the time and feels amazing.
hey luv, you can always start with my bbc and me;)

Mane with dat same ol tlk u know u aint no female ol faggot azz black man

Back