Curious Why I should Go Black

Your tits are fantastic, I'd love to see a black mens dick and cum all over them & up inside your pussy!

Baby its a easy solution. Obvious you know you want that big Mandingo Warrior pounding your little pussy all night because your man has that little five inch cock that cant please you upgrade to nine inches of a black bull its like ordering at mcdonalds go for the bigger value meal.

Hoping all the black boys will want to have a piece of this. Tell me why I should go BBC and Ill show you more.
Hi sweety I am soooooooooooo glad to see you putting it out there for the black man to fuck and seed!You go babydoll I wish we could go out together and get gang banged together or attend a breeding party together!Keep taking that big black cock deep inside of you sweety and remember its no fun if they dont cum.Pam

Why go black? well let me put it to you like this , Once that BBC enters that honeyhole its like being in a world that you have never seen or dreamed of before.. BBC is like that new pair of pants that you know will set your body off but you know the price is to steep and you buy them anyway , well BBC is the ******* you'll never spend money on and stay on whatever cloud you want to be on......... plain and simple.. cross-over...

once a bbc slides in deep that all ur used to ..... nothing like lettin a black dick pound that pussy while we hear y'all scream from the pleasure and pain of that pussy being stretched

Back