Curious to let a cuck suck me off,?

TheHungBull69

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Well I absolutely love white booty ,I’ve been seeing and getting lots of request from cucks to suck my big black cock while they’re wife/gf look, I’m interested into knowing if it’ll feel good and make sex better

Attachments

• 46E0489F-9FFB-465A-9348-64326816DCFD.jpeg
    46E0489F-9FFB-465A-9348-64326816DCFD.jpeg
    402.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 7B10E97F-AA2D-49DF-B829-D36B9A0B3F9A.mp4
    949.7 KB · Views: 83
If you are curious about having a cuck performing fellatio on your big black erect penis,there is no harm experiencing it,so give it a try at least once and see if you enjoy having your cock sucked by a man while his female partner watches. lf you are a bit shy of seeing a man sucking on your cock for the very first time; close your eyes or cover your eyes with one of your hands,as that will ease your tension and then instruct the cuck to slowly perform oral sex on your big black cock. lf you don't like it,tell the cuck to stop immediately,but if you do start to like him suckling on your cock,you'd could then remove your hand away from your eyes and actually see him performing oral sex on your erect cock. Also have several looks over towards his white booty female partner watching him sucking on your cock and see how she is reacting to viewing her cuck sucking on your big black cock.

After a while,you can instruct your white booty woman to join her cuck with the both of them taking it in turns with sucking on your erect penis,which is another pleasant sexual experience to enjoy with having two mouths performing fellatio on your big black cock during a sex session. It will only feel good and make sex better if you enjoy the initial experience of a man performing oral sex on your penis and if you really like it that much,you will have several opportunities of being with your white booty women and also letting their cucks to suckling on your big black cock during many sex sessions and really enjoy it at the very same time.

If you are curious about having a cuck performing fellatio on your big black erect penis,there is no harm experiencing it,so give it a try at least once and see if you enjoy having your cock sucked by a man while his female partner watches. lf you are a bit shy of seeing a man sucking on your cock for the very first time; close your eyes or cover your eyes with one of your hands,as that will ease your tension and then instruct the cuck to slowly perform oral sex on your big black cock. lf you don't like it,tell the cuck to stop immediately,but if you do start to like him suckling on your cock,you'd could then remove your hand away from your eyes and actually see him performing oral sex on your erect cock. Also have several looks over towards his white booty female partner watching him sucking on your cock and see how she is reacting to viewing her cuck sucking on your big black cock.

After a while,you can instruct your white booty woman to join her cuck with the both of them taking it in turns with sucking on your erect penis,which is another pleasant sexual experience to enjoy with having two mouths performing fellatio on your big black cock during a sex session. It will only feel good and make sex better if you enjoy the initial experience of a man performing oral sex on your penis and if you really like it that much,you will have several opportunities of being with your white booty women and also letting their cucks to suckling on your big black cock during many sex sessions and really enjoy it at the very same time.

When you put it that way it sounds pretty arousing and would feel good, I’d give it a shot if given the opportunity

If you have been seeing and getting a lot of request from cucks that are wanting to suck your big black cock while they’re female partner watches,you can either ignore the requests or accept their requests by taking them up on their offer. The only thing you will loose is not trying it and if you do decide to allow a cuck to suck on your big black cock,you can just try to enjoy the experience the first time around or not let the cuck to proceed with sucking on your cock if you do not like how it feels having a man's mouth suckling on your big black cock. lf you really enjoy a cuck performing fellatio on your penis,you have many opportunities to enjoy other cucks sucking on your cock while their female partners watch during a sex session. Give it a go and see the possibilities of having many enjoyable threesome sex sessions with women and their cuck male partners.

Well I absolutely love white booty ,I’ve been seeing and getting lots of request from cucks to suck my big black cock while they’re wife/gf look, I’m interested into knowing if it’ll feel good and make sex better

Although we're quite inexperienced with this sort of threesomes, we would LOVE to service you like this and make you as comfortable as possible in this situation. If you're good at talking dirty you can either instruct the cuckold to enhance your pleasure by pushing his head as down as possible (not that easy by looking at your size!) for example or to tell the hotwife how good her husband performs on you.

Pardon me - my two cents, the black guys that I've sucked often say - no one sucks it as well as you do. I didn't always, in fact, I think some guys give lousy head. A few years ago a guy taught me how he liked it, held my head, gagged me, let me suck him and would say - slow down, all good ways to creatively suck a guy fully committed to making him feel good.

only one way to find out...and that should be easy. most of the couples, both the man and wife want to you, I definitely would suck you off.

Back