Curious to have BBC

I accidently walked in on one of my friends while she was having sex with a black man. I saw her boyfriends big cock and as they not of the shy type she said I must have a proper look and see what pleasure I am missing out. This was about a month ago and I cant get this huge cock out of my head also the idea of how it would feel to have sex with a black man with a huge cock. So I am on this site to see and if convinced that black cock is worth taking a chance on to get one STD free person to have sex with me on a constant bases. Btw I am married hence I need to discreet

I accidently walked in on one of my friends while she was having sex with a black man. I saw her boyfriends big cock and as they not of the shy type she said I must have a proper look and see what pleasure I am missing out. This was about a month ago and I cant get this huge cock out of my head also the idea of how it would feel to have sex with a black man with a huge cock. So I am on this site to see and if convinced that black cock is worth taking a chance on to get one STD free person to have sex with me on a constant bases. Btw I am married hence I need to discreet
Have there. Glad you got to see your girlfriend getting some of that black mamba. Lol. I'm down for a chat and seeing what you think of this bad boy.

Back