Curious to be cuckolded

Shad32

Male
From
AZ, US
Hi, I am 34 and am interested in watching my fiancee orgasming on a big black cock. I do have a low sex drive and we have sex 2-3 times a month, she has hinted that she would like it more often. I really would like her to get it every week and mentioned this to her and later during a related conversation she brought up that she doesn't want to share me and hopes I feel the same way about her. I told her that I wouldn't mind her having a boyfriend to take care of her when she is really wanting it as I am not as interested as often as she is and sometimes it just feels like a workout for me. She responded that I am all she needs and she is not interested in having a boyfriend.
I would appreciate any advice or hearing from anyone that has a similar situation and what they did about it, thank you.

It is a major step in any relationship. Many white males, like yourself, prefer to 'loan out' the partner to a black male because they see a black guy as less threatening, due to the dissimilar backgrounds, to the pair bond relationship. More often that not, the woman will become addicted to the intense sex and mind blowing orgasms that her black lover will give her.

Back