Curious Married White Wife

Playtime Patty

Couple
Gold Member
MWC married for 30 years. Wife very interest in her 1st BBC playtime. Looking to introduce her to the JOYS of BIG BLACK COCK!!!! We have been talking about this for several years and have decided to take the big step into the lifestyle. Looking for Black Gentlemen to teach and show wife the joys of this new lifestyle and guide us down the adventurous road.

MWC married for 30 years. Wife very interest in her 1st BBC playtime. Looking to introduce her to the JOYS of BIG BLACK COCK!!!! We have been talking about this for several years and have decided to take the big step into the lifestyle. Looking for Black Gentlemen to teach and show wife the joys of this new lifestyle and guide us down the adventurous road.
Hello, I like what you had to say and would love to help with your journey

Not quite ready to post that publicly. Still must be very discrete. We are what you considered very conservative professionals and must be very careful with this new playtime at this time. You know conservative white wife stepping out for first adult playtime.

Not quite ready to post that publicly. Still must be very discrete. We are what you considered very conservative professionals and must be very careful with this new playtime at this time. You know conservative white wife stepping out for first adult playtime.
So how about you guys private message me and we chat that way?

You guys give me hope. My gf is 40, and still hasn't done it yet.

it not going to be hard to find u a bbc to play ,,but do not jump in bed with the first black guy you meet.. make sure you pick the right guy one that will take his time and go slow with you , not one that will push your legs in the air and say take this black cock you white slut ,,,, one that will push into slow and ask are you ok not say take it take it all bitch,,,

Monday 5/25/15 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX the Friday before and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Hubby took me to dinner and this gorgeous Black Stud walks up and introduces himself. I looked at Hubby and he is just grinning. Well Hubby set it all up. After a couple of drinks and chatting, we went to our room!!!! It was just like I had dreamed and talked to hubby about; Hubby stood me before this stranger and undressed me. He then handed me to our playmate and WOW!!!! HUBBY SAT THERE FOR THREE DAYS AND WATCHED, GRINNED AND JERKED OFF WHILE I SERVICED MY FIRST BLACK COCK. Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Monday 5/25/15 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX the Friday before and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Hubby took me to dinner and this gorgeous Black Stud walks up and introduces himself. I looked at Hubby and he is just grinning. Well Hubby set it all up. After a couple of drinks and chatting, we went to our room!!!! It was just like I had dreamed and talked to hubby about; Hubby stood me before this stranger and undressed me. He then handed me to our playmate and WOW!!!! HUBBY SAT THERE FOR THREE DAYS AND WATCHED, GRINNED AND JERKED OFF WHILE I SERVICED MY FIRST BLACK COCK. Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!
Wow, you are one lucky lady! I'm jealous! I wish my husband would be like yours.

Back