Curious couple in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious couple

Hi, we are a young couple based in south London looking to meet muscular well endowed black men for some no strings fun.

Him - 34, 6ft 3 tall and athletic, straight
Her - 30, 5ft 11 tall, blond, slim, great figure, amazing long legs and very pretty

We talked recently about getting a big dick black man to join us for a threesome and the idea made her so horny we have decided to try and make it happen!

We are good looking, genuine, laid back, and of course discreet and we are looking to meet similar minded men to stretch her tight pussy with some big black dicks, while I watch or join in!

Please PM us if you are in the London area and are interested in making something happen. We won't post photos on the site, but if things look promising we can provide further contact details...

Hi, we are a young couple based in south London looking to meet muscular well endowed black men for some no strings fun.

Him - 34, 6ft 3 tall and athletic, straight
Her - 30, 5ft 11 tall, blond, slim, great figure, amazing long legs and very pretty

We talked recently about getting a big dick black man to join us for a threesome and the idea made her so horny we have decided to try and make it happen!

We are good looking, genuine, laid back, and of course discreet and we are looking to meet similar minded men to stretch her tight pussy with some big black dicks, while I watch or join in!

Please PM us if you are in the London area and are interested in making something happen. We won't post photos on the site, but if things look promising we can provide further contact details...
Love this, email me if you are keen about this and l can be discreet raki45@hotmail.co.uk

Im looking for a female to join me and wifey in london, we are an interracial couple. Let me know if she is intrested to join us.

Im a 28 yo bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back