Curious about chastity

whats the point? how does it feel? what kinds of things can you do with it (sex games and what not)?

The point is that you are surrendering control of your orgasms and sex life to your partner who will then determine when and if you should be permitted to enjoy an orgasm and how it should be administered.
This, however, does not mean that your partner will be going without sexual pleasure, as you will be required to give them pleasure in ways that do not require permitting you to enjoy an orgasm yourself.

This creates a heightened awareness of your sexual desire and generally results in you becoming more submissive and attentive to your partner's desires in the hopes of pleasing them enough to earn" your own orgasm.

All of this is really nonsense because it is just a jerk off fantasy game. Most of the devices are incapable of actually preventing you from escaping it or figuring out a way to achieve orgasm.The few that might are extremely expensive and require having your penis pierced in order to place a locking device through it.

Most "submissive" men that convince their partners to play this game as if it is a real form of submission, usually end up driving them crazy with all their whining and demanding attention.

True submission is surrendering yourself to your partner and controlling yourself for their pleasure.

So essentially chastity using the various devices is a game which can be fun for both partners if they both really enjoy playing extreme tease and denial sex games, but understand and approach it as a fun game and not as true D/s.

Sorry, skipped your request as to what kind of games.

They basically are comprised of your partner placing you in some form of chastity and then continually teasing and stimulating you but refraining from allowing you to orgasm for whatever period of time they wish.

Lets say you have invested in a chastity device such as the one Katiana4black has shown above. Your partner decides that you will spend the weekend in chastity serving her. She locks you up and starts out by caressing you and rubbing herself on you to get you excited. Perhaps she decides to have you spend some time performing oral sex on her.

Maybe she will dress you up in her panties and have you make breakfast for her. Maybe she will use a strap on dildo on you. There are many possibilities of things that might be done to create an atmosphere of highly charge sexual stimulation to give you a major case of "blue balls" until you are begging her to release you and let you cum. Of course that won't happen until she decides it's time and you will just have to do whatever she wants until then.

If no device is used, the tease and denial game could be something as simple as her tying you spread eagle to the bed and then teasing you mercilessly: masturbating you, riding your cock and/or sucking your cock almost to the point of orgasm only to stop and doing this over and over and ...
Of course, while she is making you crazy with desire, she enjoys as many orgasms as she wants by climbing onto your face and having you service her or masturbating herself in front of you to make you even more excited.

Whatever form the teasing and denial takes, the end result is that after being kept at a high level of excitement and need for a long period of time, your orgasm should be an incredible almost earth shattering experience.

Unless of course she really wants to mind fuck you by giving you a "ruined orgasm", which is done by bring you right to the edge of cumming numerous times and then letting you cum, but stopping whatever stimulation she was using and just letting your cock twitch and squirt all by it's poor lonesome self with nothing touching it but air. VERY cruel!

Enjoy,
will

Chastity is absolutely necessary for white males, especially for white boys who have wives or girlfriends who have gone Black. The chastity device solidifies in everyone’s mind that the white boy is the bitch in the three-way relationship. When the white male is allowed to satisfy himself whenever he wants, the white male ego and attitude begins to emerge, which is a bad thing. When I have been in chastity I found that I became much more submissive and obedient. Chastity makes me lose any sense of white male identity or ego which means I can completely focus on serving the needs of the Black Master and His white female whore.

Chastity is absolutely necessary for white males, especially for white boys who have wives or girlfriends who have gone Black. The chastity device solidifies in everyone’s mind that the white boy is the bitch in the three-way relationship. When the white male is allowed to satisfy himself whenever he wants, the white male ego and attitude begins to emerge, which is a bad thing. When I have been in chastity I found that I became much more submissive and obedient. Chastity makes me lose any sense of white male identity or ego which means I can completely focus on serving the needs of the Black Master and His white female whore.
I totally agree with this.. It is very important for the cuckold to begin chastity..

I have been in chastity for over 2 years. It is the best thing that has happened to our marriage. My wife is free to have sex with other men and always did. Now it is just for her pleasure with BBC's and my tongue

Back