Cumming thru Orally

I love giving a blowjob and will swallow every time. I do cum from oral and enjoy it. If a guy really enjoys eating my pussy and gets me going, I will squirt when he fucks me.

Every last drop my friend. Had the best blow jobs of my life from white girls! Had some so good it made my toes curl! Never had a white girl that didn't swallow! I Had a white girl that was so good at dick sucking that I came in her throat and she swallowed but kept sucking I got hard again and soon I shot another thick load down her throat! Damn I almost married that one! ;) the girl had absolutely no gag reflex and sucked my dick like she was mad at it!! I got one word for that girl and that word is "relentless" ;)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 44
We've probably been through this topic before, but please bear with me....

I know just about every woman in here loves dabbling in foreplay, and just about every man here, yours truly included, loves the feel of a woman's mouth on my cock. But usually I find it hard making myself cum from having my dick sucked (either that, or the last girl that did me just wasn't going down on me well enough).

How easy do you get to cum when having a brother eat your cunt... Or for the brothers, how many of you make it through cumming from a healthy dose of oral sex?

blackmastershango.blogspot.com/2012/02/favourite-oral-song.html?m=1
M

One of my gf loved to swallow my cum.....she would also bust a butt while sucking cock. ....miss that QoS!!!

Back