Cumming on snowbunnies' faces

Only downside I see to cumming on your face is that means no creampie to clean.
Win win for bunny and bull either way.
And who fucking cares what the cuck thinks.

I can't answer for all of us but between pumping my cum deep all in some white pussy or dumping my jizz all on ur faces depends on my mood. A good facial tho where the bunni ends up fully covered n dripping on to her neck n tits is satisfying as fuck tho

I can't answer for all of us but between pumping my cum deep all in some white pussy or dumping my jizz all on ur faces depends on my mood. A good facial tho where the bunni ends up fully covered n dripping on to her neck n tits is satisfying as fuck tho

I like your attitude and it fits to many of our opinions. I enjoy being used like a slut, feeling like a slut and feeling guy's cum running all over my body... and out of my pussy of course! Hmmm...

I like your attitude and it fits to many of our opinions. I enjoy being used like a slut, feeling like a slut and feeling guy's cum running all over my body... and out of my pussy of course! Hmmm...

Thanks, yours is along my line too. Mmhm aint a damn thing wrong with enjoying that 'used, slut' feeling either. For me when I see one of my bunnies embracing her inner white whore, it turns me on. Dick gets harder, strokes get deeper. My dominate side cums all out. N ur in for a huge load !

Thanks, yours is along my line too. Mmhm aint a damn thing wrong with enjoying that 'used, slut' feeling either. For me when I see one of my bunnies embracing her inner white whore, it turns me on. Dick gets harder, strokes get deeper. My dominate side cums all out. N ur in for a huge load !
Good boy. :)

There is nothing wrong with our feelings. Let's just enjoy them. Whether it's domination, submission, humiliation or ...

I really felt humilated after the first guy blowed his cum on my face, while i had to sit in front on him. I was used to take the loads inside my pussy - where it belongs. Meanwhile i feel not shocked anymore. Yes, it is a let out of the inner whore, when showing him that i enjoy getting his load and being marked as "his whore" he can take however he wants. It feels like being marked as a trophy after a lost fight - so dirty, but so good.

I really felt humilated after the first guy blowed his cum on my face, while i had to sit in front on him. I was used to take the loads inside my pussy - where it belongs. Meanwhile i feel not shocked anymore. Yes, it is a let out of the inner whore, when showing him that i enjoy getting his load and being marked as "his whore" he can take however he wants. It feels like being marked as a trophy after a lost fight - so dirty, but so good.
Humiliation can be arousing. Just ask us cucks :)

Back