Cumming inside pussies

Sex is about intensity. It's just like electricity: the greater the sex, the better the intensity. Nothing beats that moment of imminent ejaculation when the man is about to cum, and the woman senses it, and her body too responds towards it. It's the ultimate fantasy for most hubbies, almost related to climbing Mt. Everest of cuckoldry.

Cumdrop.jpeg

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies? they want their cuckold husband to suck
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies? Inpregnate the white married woman
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
To suck, lick all that huge loads fresh bbc seed

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
If my wife was getting a good fucking from a bbc she would NEVER let him pull out, she would wrap her long legs around him and make him fill her. I also think hubbies like myself like to see our wives filled by bbc cum because its the ultimate act of cuckolding us, not only have you taken our wives pussy you now will fill her with your cum in an attempt to breed her.

I personally think that Black men enjoy cumming inside of white womens pussies as a way of marking their territory and as a way of saying to the white man that this is mine now I have taken it away from you, I am the superior male and there is nothing you can do about it, just accept the fact and bow down to serve the Black race.

1. I think women have an basic instinct to want to be bred and produce babies so it is the ultimate act of total surrender, enhanced by the taboo of interracial coupling. Even though the sole purpose for the existence of semen is to be deposited into a woman's womb and make a baby most responsible women choose to block it most of the time because real life makes it inconvenient to get pregnant. Amie has also let it be known that the is very submissive to black men and is willing to let them do anything to her so accepting their semen is a natural thing for her to do. Of course fear of disease would also dictate whether or not a woman will receive the gift of a man's semen.
2. Insofar as the black male is concerned, no self respecting alpha male would want to deposit their cum anywhere but inside a woman's pussy. The alpha black male has the same instinct to reproduce their offspring and it demonstrates their dominance over the female and other males when their sperm beats other male's sperm to the egg. Of course there are other ways black males demonstrate their dominance over the female lover and her husband such as performing anal sex on her.
3. From my perspective as a white husband of a desirable white wife it is a turn on on multiple levels. First of all, as Amie's husband I think of myself as the alpha male within our relationship and allowing her body to be taken without limits by black lover or lovers is an act of surrender on my part. The ultimate surrender is when black men cream deep inside her pussy, deposited their essence where mine is supposed to be. This ignites something inside me that fills me with desire to also cum inside her, to compete with their male potency. That is why I always make love to her soon after they cum inside her. I had given up my alpha male status for a short time and need to reclaim it as mine.
Initially, when we first let black men have sex with my wife I had assumed condoms would be used and was shocked when Amie willingly accepted their bare cocks. I have since grown to be turned on by the sight of bare black skin against white with result being my wife being filled by taboo black sperm.

BBC CUM is the ultimate signature of submission to the bbc life , when women want it deep inside them , they get the stimulation and mental thought of being seeded and when cuck hubbies see how much seed we deposit its amazing to watch it drip from being over ran with seed...women get so addicted to seed they bathe their face in it ..to symbolize a transit state of high sexual loyalty to bbc .hubbies ******* and clean the seed to show loyalty to the wife that they submit to the seed as well ....

I imagine most ladies, these days, like the feeling of a hot load swishing around inside them. Its the natural thing to do, that's for sure. Its what vaginas are suppose to do, right?
A couple things use to bother me when I was dating the chicks ... having a girl spit the cum after a BJ, and having to wear a condom. Nothing would make my dick go soft faster. Never had that problem with my bride ... she fucked me 2 hours after she broke up with her old BF (who was my roommate for a year in school), and they had had sex just that night and she had his load inside her ... my first "sloppy seconds" experience. That was 19 years ago! I still find "sloppy seconds" incredibly HOT!

Last edited:
BBC CUM is the ultimate signature of submission to the bbc life , when women want it deep inside them , they get the stimulation and mental thought of being seeded and when cuck hubbies see how much seed we deposit its amazing to watch it drip from being over ran with seed...women get so addicted to seed they bathe their face in it ..to symbolize a transit state of high sexual loyalty to bbc .hubbies ******* and clean the seed to show loyalty to the wife that they submit to the seed as well ....
i agree;)

The 1st time hubby and I invited another man into the bedroom we were a little bit afraid and wanted to keep it under control. Hubby wanted to be in the room and agreed to not get out of the chair where he had a ringside seat.
All parties agreed Condoms would be used and no cum shot near the crotch. Hubby is snipped, I'm not on the pill, and we don't want more babies.

I started out with me on top so I had control of how far, fast and deep my bull would go. The plan was working well until I went down to give my bull a little head and I removed his condom. The head on his dick was so broad and flared I couldn't resist wanting to feel it bare inside of me. I told hubby that I was sorry but I really wanted to feel that raw bbc.

My bull entered me missionary and promised that he would pull out and finish on my tummy. It felt so good and I felt so full, I came so quick and hand the most intense orgasm. When my bull was kissing on my neck he whispered into my ear "I'm going to cum inside of you". All I said was please and he shot the largest load I have ever seen in my life. He just kept pumping inside of me, we made such a mess. My husband was so pissed I didn't think he would ever get over it.

I love the feeling as their cocks pulse, and spasm inside me, the hot cum gushing from their hard cocks deep in my slutty cunt and ass, the feeling of fullness, completion, and the knowledge that they have emptied their precious semen in my willing holes. Hoping that they will cum again and again using me as their cum sponge. Fucking their friends, cleaning their cocks and drinking the splooge leaking from my used flesh, submitting to their lust, their power, their hard violent ravaging of their willing whore. Holding nothing back to pleasure their ebony bodies and to have them know how much I worship, need, and want them to use me for their pleasure. Hubby, cuck, standing by to fluff, clean or service as needed. OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE IT!! :wub:

1. I think women have an basic instinct to want to be bred and produce babies so it is the ultimate act of total surrender, enhanced by the taboo of interracial coupling. Even though the sole purpose for the existence of semen is to be deposited into a woman's womb and make a baby most responsible women choose to block it most of the time because real life makes it inconvenient to get pregnant. Amie has also let it be known that the is very submissive to black men and is willing to let them do anything to her so accepting their semen is a natural thing for her to do. Of course fear of disease would also dictate whether or not a woman will receive the gift of a man's semen.
2. Insofar as the black male is concerned, no self respecting alpha male would want to deposit their cum anywhere but inside a woman's pussy. The alpha black male has the same instinct to reproduce their offspring and it demonstrates their dominance over the female and other males when their sperm beats other male's sperm to the egg. Of course there are other ways black males demonstrate their dominance over the female lover and her husband such as performing anal sex on her.
3. From my perspective as a white husband of a desirable white wife it is a turn on on multiple levels. First of all, as Amie's husband I think of myself as the alpha male within our relationship and allowing her body to be taken without limits by black lover or lovers is an act of surrender on my part. The ultimate surrender is when black men cream deep inside her pussy, deposited their essence where mine is supposed to be. This ignites something inside me that fills me with desire to also cum inside her, to compete with their male potency. That is why I always make love to her soon after they cum inside her. I had given up my alpha male status for a short time and need to reclaim it as mine.
Initially, when we first let black men have sex with my wife I had assumed condoms would be used and was shocked when Amie willingly accepted their bare cocks. I have since grown to be turned on by the sight of bare black skin against white with result being my wife being filled by taboo black sperm.

Well said, my ex wife often told me if we were going to live this lifestyle, I had to accept she only experience ultimate pleasure and fulfillment by satisfying her innate need to be breed and cummed in by fit young black males and athletes with big hung cocks and needed her pussy given to select one's regularly to feel bred with. She enjoyed their dominance over her and their physical aura and hung cock cumming inside her pussy. On the flip side I needed it as well, to be there with her to introduce, guard, and help her and him and see her get pleased. Afterwards, with select stud's, licking their real man's cum out of her pussy to show her I submitted to her desires for him and just a few times, sucked his cock with her. Breeding never happened but was discussed and reluctantly I submitted if she did get pregnant, we would keep and raise the baby and grant him a lifetime role of open visits and sleep overs.
Now, when dating I only seek overly fine white women who feel the same selfish and loving tendencies to cuck me with real men.

we have a bull who insist on cumming in her... He will be back gain tonite..... It make me cum so fast when I enter her when she is full of cum. I love my slutwife!!

You are fortunate to have a full time Bull, something me and my wife are seeking , and yes my wife luvs being cummed into her pussy when she is orgasming and after cuz BBC usually keeps going long after she cums

Back