Cumming inside pussies

The 1st time hubby and I invited another man into the bedroom we were a little bit afraid and wanted to keep it under control. Hubby wanted to be in the room and agreed to not get out of the chair where he had a ringside seat.
All parties agreed Condoms would be used and no cum shot near the crotch. Hubby is snipped, I'm not on the pill, and we don't want more babies.

I started out with me on top so I had control of how far, fast and deep my bull would go. The plan was working well until I went down to give my bull a little head and I removed his condom. The head on his dick was so broad and flared I couldn't resist wanting to feel it bare inside of me. I told hubby that I was sorry but I really wanted to feel that raw bbc.

My bull entered me missionary and promised that he would pull out and finish on my tummy. It felt so good and I felt so full, I came so quick and hand the most intense orgasm. When my bull was kissing on my neck he whispered into my ear "I'm going to cum inside of you". All I said was please and he shot the largest load I have ever seen in my life. He just kept pumping inside of me, we made such a mess. My husband was so pissed I didn't think he would ever get over it.
Probably because divorce attorneys are so expensive.

I only fuck black men on vacation. Met a well hung black guy on the island of St Martin . Hubby and i invited him to spend the weekend with us at our condo. The first day we used condoms, the next 2 days we went bareback. To feel him and his brother cum in me was sooo much better than using condoms.It was a great experience, cum was everywhere.

Back