Cumming inside pussies

BBC CUM is the ultimate signature of submission to the bbc life , when women want it deep inside them , they get the stimulation and mental thought of being seeded and when cuck hubbies see how much seed we deposit its amazing to watch it drip from being over ran with seed...women get so addicted to seed they bathe their face in it ..to symbolize a transit state of high sexual loyalty to bbc .hubbies ******* and clean the seed to show loyalty to the wife that they submit to the seed as well ....
You explain this process so even wimps like me van understand. Good job.

The 1st time hubby and I invited another man into the bedroom we were a little bit afraid and wanted to keep it under control. Hubby wanted to be in the room and agreed to not get out of the chair where he had a ringside seat.
All parties agreed Condoms would be used and no cum shot near the crotch. Hubby is snipped, I'm not on the pill, and we don't want more babies.

I started out with me on top so I had control of how far, fast and deep my bull would go. The plan was working well until I went down to give my bull a little head and I removed his condom. The head on his dick was so broad and flared I couldn't resist wanting to feel it bare inside of me. I told hubby that I was sorry but I really wanted to feel that raw bbc.

My bull entered me missionary and promised that he would pull out and finish on my tummy. It felt so good and I felt so full, I came so quick and hand the most intense orgasm. When my bull was kissing on my neck he whispered into my ear "I'm going to cum inside of you". All I said was please and he shot the largest load I have ever seen in my life. He just kept pumping inside of me, we made such a mess. My husband was so pissed I didn't think he would ever get over it.
i love this experiance.

Back