Cumming inside pussies

As a man and my first experience it was amazing the wife craving for my black seed deep inside her, while her husband lays beside her begging me to release my load inside her. Seeing in her eyes wanting it locking her legs around me and both hands on my ass pulling me in tighter not allowing me to pull out until I fill her up.

As a man and my first experience it was amazing the wife craving for my black seed deep inside her, while her husband lays beside her begging me to release my load inside her. Seeing in her eyes wanting it locking her legs around me and both hands on my ass pulling me in tighter not allowing me to pull out until I fill her up.

That's the way it should be. My hubby does the same thing he begs our bulls to release their seed in me.

As it should be hun, lol.
Sue x

Very similar for me too
It was an amazing feeling actually. For me, it was the fact of knowing that her only pleasure, want and neee in life was for me to release my seed inside her fertile womb

It's somehow just not real if the guy doesn't finish inside the woman, like all have been cheated from experiencing the ultimate pleasure, physically and simply how it looks to see sperm overflowing out of well used pussy. If a black guy has just been having sex with wife it's surely his right to cum inside her. I know my wife would feel cheated if black guy didn't come inside her

Back