Cumming fast

Hot Baby

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I used to last around 30 minutes or more fucking my wife in past but since she started fucking her bulls and watching her getting fucked for hours enjoying it, every time I have sex with my wife I cum just in a few minutes. Has anyone else experienced the same issue? What have you done about it

Last edited:
this has started to happen to me the more she cums from bbc the faster i cum. she finds it funny and tries to make me do it on purpose comments on how pathetic of a load it eas then ignores me while she fucks for hours then she shows me her filled up pussy and makes me lick her sticky clit while it drips out

I used to last around 30 minutes or more fucking my wife in past but since she started fucking her bulls and watching her getting fucked for hours enjoying it, every time I have sex with my wife I cum just in a few minutes. Has anyone else experienced the same issue? What have you done about it?View attachment 740978 View attachment 740979

It sounds like you're enjoying her play with other men nearly as much as she is, but that you're making a causal connection between what you witness in those encounters and your performance/stamina with her. I can see how that might happen, how that kind of activity could be a powerful aphrodisiac/stimulant/exciting influence on the sexual interaction the two of you share alone.

What seems clear is that your sex with her is still very arousing and pleasurable for you, and that that bond, that expression of desire between you is healthy and very much intact. I wouldn't get caught up in comparisons. You should be open with your concerns, but if she doesn't have a problem with it, you shouldn't either. If she does, work on it. That can be fun.

Don't underestimate or undervalue your involvement in the sex she's having with other men. You two have chosen to make that an element of YOUR intimacy. You share it and the tremendous energy that flows from it. It doesn't need to hinder or limit your performance.

But it sounds like her overall satisfaction is the least of your concerns.

Last edited:
It sounds like you're enjoying her play with other men. That sex with her is still very arousing and pleasurable.
I agree with him. I had suffered impotence for some years due my wrong relationship before my wife.
When Susie and me started a relationship together, she had broken up with a black guy just few days before.
The first time we had sex I told her that I was feeling an immense pleasure, because I was going to put my dick in the same place where her ex black boyfriend had put his wonderful black cock during almost 5 years. I just lasted seconds fucking.

For us it's different... When we are playing together the cuckold fantasy (I cum) when (the Lady orders me to) but when we are playing other fantasies than we do a normal long session without any issues.

The intensity of the orgasm depends on the person we are playing with, but we believe the sex with each other must stay hot and intense as well.

It depends. When we are normally making it lasts. If I am full of my bull's cum, he cums almost instantly. On rare occasions, when I am really stretched and I cum quickly because I am so sensitive after the bbc, I can make him last as I tell him about. When I tell him how hard I made my bull cum, he cums.

Back