cum on her toy

kevtat

Couple
Gold Member
My GF had me masturbate next to her as she used her toy. She pulled it out when I was about to cum. She pressed it against my cock head so I could cum on it. She put it back in her pussy wet with my cum and cam hard. she took a break and had me eat her open cream pie. She used her finger to scoop up scoop up and taste some of my cum on her stomach and tits. It was fairly extreme.

Any others engage in similar fantasy play?

Cum play is a lot of fun ... really stimulates the mind.
One couple got off with her bringing home condoms filled with cum, with her wedding ring inside. She'd untie the condom and empty it inside her, then make her husband give her oral and search for her ring. Once he retrieved it, he'd clean it in his mouth, then slip it back on her finger.
If you're into that kind of thing, it'll certainly heat up the bedroom passion, that's for sure.

pic_cuck-condomCum00.jpg pic_cuck-WeddingRing-inCum2.jpg

Last edited:
My girlfriend almost always has me cum on her 9" Doc Johnson dildo as she's taking it all in her bare pussy. The only time this doesn't happen is when she keeps me locked in my cage while she plays!!

Tanya likes me to cum inside her too but she will have me eat her either right away or after she has properly fucked herself with her dildos

Cum play is a lot of fun ... really stimulates the mind.
One couple got off with her bringing home condoms filled with cum, with her wedding ring inside. She'd untie the condom and empty it inside her, then make her husband give her oral and search for her ring. Once he retrieved it, he'd clean it in his mouth, then slip it back on her finger.
If you're into that kind of thing, it'll certainly heat up the bedroom passion, that's for sure.

View attachment 632197 View attachment 632198
that is exciting. Tanya liked it!

Back