Cum lover

Finally I convinced my wife to let me and anyone else at least on cum on her face...next step is to making her swallow!I'm jealous even that I started to sharing my beautiful lovely Italian wife with others and I totally prefer about letting her gets cum on her face or into her mouth and swallow too instead letting her been fuck....and I love letting her gets cum all over her body

I cleaned my wife's pussy during our first and second date with her ex black boyfriend. Then I stopped doing this for the next dates.
During one of the last dates with him in 2013, my wife and me had been fucking in doggy but I couldn't make her cum. Doggy never was my best position. I have not problems making her cum in missionary or cowgirl, but doggy is not for me. Some hours later, our friend Axel came at home to visit us. He had not come for sex but to ******* a coffee with us. However I asked him to fuck Susie in doggy. I wished she could reach her orgasm in this position because I know doggy turns her on a lot. They fucked oer our bed and he made her cum just in two minutes. This turned me on a lot, so I put my head between her legs and licked her pussy until I swallowed his last sperm drop.
You may see a video in this web from that amazing fuck.

I cleaned my wife's pussy during our first and second date with her ex black boyfriend. Then I stopped doing this for the next dates.
During one of the last dates with him in 2013, my wife and me had been fucking in doggy but I couldn't make her cum. Doggy never was my best position. I have not problems making her cum in missionary or cowgirl, but doggy is not for me. Some hours later, our friend Axel came at home to visit us. He had not come for sex but to ******* a coffee with us. However I asked him to fuck Susie in doggy. I wished she could reach her orgasm in this position because I know doggy turns her on a lot. They fucked oer our bed and he made her cum just in two minutes. This turned me on a lot, so I put my head between her legs and licked her pussy until I swallowed his last sperm drop.
You may see a video in this web from that amazing fuck.
Like to see clip!,if true u could suck my cock anytime after we fuck your wife pussy,hurry post that clip!

Back