Cum inside pussies or over the cuckold face, which one is more transgressive or humiliating?

For you, which one is more transgressive or humiliating?

• Black lover cumming inside your wife's pussy

Votes: 136 54.0%
  • Black lover cumming over your face

Votes: 116 46.0%

• Total voters
One of my biggest fantasy is that. Big black man fuck my wife from behind and shoot his load over my face, head, chest and shoulders. I don`t clean it up for an hour. Even better if there are other white women and black men and i can watch that gangbang party.

Well. ....i'm thinking that it's the most transgressive make her swallow cum in front the husband. ...And i wish to try it. ..
How would you feel if your wife tell you, that the only two times that she swallowed cum during a blowjob were with black guys?
We were during our first year of relationship and I asked her if she had ever swallowed cum during a blowjob anytime. She told me that she had swallowed cum twice, but these had not been good experiences because her boyfriend's cum were viscous and was hard for her to swallow.

The most 'degrading' recently was when i gaped a guy's hot girlfriend - stuffing my 8.5inches of dark meat in her ass when he thought her tight hole was meant for him only. she stretched it wide open for me and took it like champ. needless to say he was a bit perturbed lol :blackgreedy:
I would have been extremely turned on ! Of course I have never had my wife anally however when I watched another man take her this way, I was so turned on I came in my pants without even touching myself !

I would have been extremely turned on ! Of course I have never had my wife anally however when I watched another man take her this way, I was so turned on I came in my pants without even touching myself !
Good for you! As for my situation...the guy THOUGHT he was a stud until he watched his hot GF's ass happily open up and swallow my black snake cock down to the balls. he had to rethink his position in life.
IMG_20140909_142635.jpg

I'm a 24 years old wife maried for 2. I can only tell how I wold like to humiliate my husband. I have not been fucked by a black guy yet bbut i whant this as air. Didn't find the right guy to be my first. Actualy I have been fucke just by 3 guys in my life: my ex boyfriend that was the first, my husband, and my boss that I cheated my husband with and he only found out recently. My boss is not black but I just wanted to cheat, to be a slut, to be used by another man.
For me this is just a fantasy for now but I realy realy whant to make it happen.
How I like it to be and I am detemined to make it happen.
I wold love to first find a nice black guy with a real huge cock that is wiling to come here in Romania and stay for how long he cant and like in our house. i don't what to travel to some foreign places. For my first experience I would like to be in the confort and safety of my house.
I want to this for my pleasure first but also to humiliate my husband. i realy liketo humiliate him and give to the black male what he can't and will not have. First of all I have never had a man in my ass i just played with some small tois tha vibrate in my as and liked it but I don't what my husband to fuck me in the ass. I will never let him put it in there. I have saved this hole for the special black guy and anly for the special one. My husband always asks me if I would like to try anal with him but I always turn him down an tell him that I don't like it in the ass. I want a black man to take my ass in the room next dor and then come to my husband in the midle of the night and tell him that another man took what he creved for sow long and tell him that anly my lover wil have my ass. I also what my lover to ejaculate in my ass and show my husband my ass filed with another man's cum.
Another thing I never did to my husband is to take his cum inside my mouth not even talking of swalow his cum. I whant my lover to fuck my mouth in front of my husband and come inside my mouth not from outside the mouth bbbut while he is inside my mouth and my lips are wrapped around his big cock and all his cum to get in my mouth and then to swalow his load all this while my husband is whatching and know that I will never do this for him.
Also I would like to lick my lover ass hole while my husband is watching and kiss, suck and lick my lover's ball and cock and the get again to his ass and make him vibrate from pleasure. Then I would like to ride him and I would realy like to make my husband lick my lover's balls while I ride him (this i don't know if my husband will accept and do but I will try all my arguments to make him do it) sow that my lover to have the full pleasure and ejaculete the best spearm that he can produce in me and all this while I tell my lover to meke me preagnant. Don't wory you will not know after your departure if I got preagnant or no. My lover will never know if he succeded or not because I don't want him to raise the baby just to put it inside me and make my husband raise my babby and remind him that it is not his baby and I chosed to let another man make me pregnant and that he is not the man that my woman body and my hormons desire, that he is not my sexual partner, just my life partner. I would also like to spent some night in bed with my lover and not to slep in my husband bed. And when i will get my ass fucked for the first time I would like me to ofer it to my lover. I would like to go to his room and bend over the bed, raise my skirt, take down my bikiny and and just tell him "I'm ready! fuck my in the ass and make me your woman!" all this while my husband hears this fron the other room and I hve looked the dor after me sow that he can't stop this from happening and then when all this happened I will get out of the room and tell my husband that is done and that I gave my ass to another man an then show him my ass hole strtched and filled with another man's cum.
For me this it is just a fantasy for now, but I am determined to make this happen and I will wait until the man that can make this thrue will come.

Attachments

• 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    391.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    104.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    206.8 KB · Views: 35
  • ass2.PNG
    ass2.PNG
    118.6 KB · Views: 31
  • ass4.PNG
    ass4.PNG
    397.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20180412_223846.jpg
    IMG_20180412_223846.jpg
    868.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20180412_231242.jpg
    IMG_20180412_231242.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20180412_231257.jpg
    IMG_20180412_231257.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 27
I'm a 24 years old wife maried for 2. I can only tell how I wold like to humiliate my husband. I have not been fucked by a black guy yet bbut i whant this as air. Didn't find the right guy to be my first. Actualy I have been fucke just by 3 guys in my life: my ex boyfriend that was the first, my husband, and my boss that I cheated my husband with and he only found out recently. My boss is not black but I just wanted to cheat, to be a slut, to be used by another man.
For me this is just a fantasy for now but I realy realy whant to make it happen.
How I like it to be and I am detemined to make it happen.
I wold love to first find a nice black guy with a real huge cock that is wiling to come here in Romania and stay for how long he cant and like in our house. i don't what to travel to some foreign places. For my first experience I would like to be in the confort and safety of my house.
I want to this for my pleasure first but also to humiliate my husband. i realy liketo humiliate him and give to the black male what he can't and will not have. First of all I have never had a man in my ass i just played with some small tois tha vibrate in my as and liked it but I don't what my husband to fuck me in the ass. I will never let him put it in there. I have saved this hole for the special black guy and anly for the special one. My husband always asks me if I would like to try anal with him but I always turn him down an tell him that I don't like it in the ass. I want a black man to take my ass in the room next dor and then come to my husband in the midle of the night and tell him that another man took what he creved for sow long and tell him that anly my lover wil have my ass. I also what my lover to ejaculate in my ass and show my husband my ass filed with another man's cum.
Another thing I never did to my husband is to take his cum inside my mouth not even talking of swalow his cum. I whant my lover to fuck my mouth in front of my husband and come inside my mouth not from outside the mouth bbbut while he is inside my mouth and my lips are wrapped around his big cock and all his cum to get in my mouth and then to swalow his load all this while my husband is whatching and know that I will never do this for him.
Also I would like to lick my lover ass hole while my husband is watching and kiss, suck and lick my lover's ball and cock and the get again to his ass and make him vibrate from pleasure. Then I would like to ride him and I would realy like to make my husband lick my lover's balls while I ride him (this i don't know if my husband will accept and do but I will try all my arguments to make him do it) sow that my lover to have the full pleasure and ejaculete the best spearm that he can produce in me and all this while I tell my lover to meke me preagnant. Don't wory you will not know after your departure if I got preagnant or no. My lover will never know if he succeded or not because I don't want him to raise the baby just to put it inside me and make my husband raise my babby and remind him that it is not his baby and I chosed to let another man make me pregnant and that he is not the man that my woman body and my hormons desire, that he is not my sexual partner, just my life partner. I would also like to spent some night in bed with my lover and not to slep in my husband bed. And when i will get my ass fucked for the first time I would like me to ofer it to my lover. I would like to go to his room and bend over the bed, raise my skirt, take down my bikiny and and just tell him "I'm ready! fuck my in the ass and make me your woman!" all this while my husband hears this fron the other room and I hve looked the dor after me sow that he can't stop this from happening and then when all this happened I will get out of the room and tell my husband that is done and that I gave my ass to another man an then show him my ass hole strtched and filled with another man's cum.
For me this it is just a fantasy for now, but I am determined to make this happen and I will wait until the man that can make this thrue will come.
And you are not worries that he will divorce you?

Back