Cum inside pussies or over the cuckold face, which one is more transgressive or humiliating?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by calixto, Oct 8, 2014.

?

For you, which one is more transgressive or humiliating?

1. Black lover cumming inside your wife's pussy

63 vote(s)
    57.3%
  2. Black lover cumming over your face

47 vote(s)
    42.7%
  1. calixto

calixto Well-Known Member Gold Member

Argentina
    What do you think about these two options? It doesn't care if you have experienced or not the cuckold role, perhaps you have fantasized with them!

barebackslutwife and 360sexlover like this.
  2. Mike8927

Mike8927 Well-Known Member

I'd say black guy blowing his load inside the woman u love the most degraded thing.

barebackslutwife likes this.
  3. hotwife tina n hubby

hotwife tina n hubby Member Real Person

Well.... for me.... in my mouth and face is more humiliating.... specially if my husband is watching.

raykink, Max Black, taz_s and 2 others like this.
  4. dudesimon78

dudesimon78 Well-Known Member

UK
    The lover spurting his cum over my face easily, as it proves once and for all you are a cuckold!

5. hotbbccpl

hotbbccpl Active Member

Cumming in pussy is much hotter! But I think hubby taking it to his face is ultimate humilation

6. Trina22

Trina22 Member

HUmiliating or not, I think the most erotic thing in this lifestyle is a black man cumming deep inside a woman, esp if she is married.

7. Sammy11

Sammy11 Member

Personally I think having a bull cum in your mouth is the most embarassing, but I think him cumming in your girlfriend is a stronger message. I've never been allowed to cum inside a girl, and so when a bull does it kinda feels like it's his pussy more than mine

8. tulsaslut2

tulsaslut2 Well-Known Member

Cumming in my pussy then hubby cleaning both of us with his mouth.

9. blk snake

blk snake Active Member

The hotter one is definitely cumming in the wife/girlfriend pussy! But the more degrading is tumblr_mg4ijluZJY1rtmvczo1_500.gif cumming in the cucks face or mouth

10. chisledblack4wht

chisledblack4wht Well-Known Member

US
    I'll disagree with you slightly there Trina. The MOST erotic thing would be a black man being the last man to fill a white woman's pussy before she walks down the isle....AND is the first man to fill her married pussy with black seed after she gets married. THAT is a woman that has her priorities straight.

11. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    wooow

12. Sarah

Sarah Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    My husband has experienced both and it's definitely having a guy cum on his face.

13. Tina Jensen

Tina Jensen Active Member

raykink and Trina22 like this.
  14. Tina Jensen

Tina Jensen Active Member

Yes.....That is so hot....;)

Tina og Kasper's bryllup 016.jpg Tina og Kasper's bryllup 004.jpg

15. BadJay

BadJay Well-Known Member

I 've had hubby cucks clean out my creampies on many occasions That is the perfect cucking. Getting that pussy nice and cleaned up for my next loads!

raykink, wbfbm19, markbear1 and 2 others like this.
  16. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I've had both and definitely the most degrading is the black bull cumming in my face. He had me put my face right next to her ass as he did her doggy, then all of a sudden, grabbed my head, pulled out and unloaded all over my face ! When her finally finished and released me I ran to the bathroom, very embarrassed (but very turned on). Definitely more degrading and humilating

17. geedds

geedds Member

What? Nutting on my face?

Huh

Anyway

Short term a black man nutting on my face would be the most degrading. Which is extreme.

But long term him nutting on her pussy would be the most (with the chance of pregnant since no birth control is 100%).

But he could nut in her and she could face sit me and let his nut drain onto my face while i ate it.

markbear1 and BlackInWhitePNW like this.
  18. Brent69

Brent69 Well-Known Member

UK
    I think the best one is when a bull fucks my ass, cums inside me and i squat over hubby with my asshole gaping and dripping cum down onto his face. X

19. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Brent69: That would be so hot that I (the cuck) would probably cum in my pants while you were squatting on my face

markbear1 and Brent69 like this.
  20. Duke jones

Duke jones Well-Known Member

US
    Leaving my load in hubby's ass