CUM EATING

when ewe get to that point it won't be about humiliation or retribution it will be about that she LOVES to be eaten after she has a cock cum in her. Actually, her favorie part and gets impatient if the cock doesnt cum fast enough

when ewe get to that point it won't be about humiliation or retribution it will be about that she LOVES to be eaten after she has a cock cum in her. Actually, her favorie part and gets impatient if the cock doesnt cum fast enough
That's how we got started. None of that other stuff, she had just played and wanted more. She unlocked me and I love giving her pussy a good tongue thrashing before we fuck. Neither one of us thought about it until I was already down there are we were both kinda like oh well. Now that I know it I don't mind since it was a accident the first time. She'll cum another 2-3 times after being fucked when I eat her pussy.

Mac, i like the cuck to fuck my cum deep in his wife pussy after i cum in her ....
Of course! I enjoy screwing a cum-filled pussy 'cause it gives a pussy a whole new feeling ... a velvety, loose, warm feeling that plays with your mind. The 3-somes we've had, I usually last less than 5 minutes the first time I follow someone else. Drives me mad with desire ... gif_Yellowball-embarrassedBAG.gif

In my case, I cleaned my wife's pussy a lot of times during the first and second date with our black friend. Moreover he cummed over my face and in my mouth twice. We had an special relation because we had worked together in the same building during one year, so I knew him. My wife had had relationship before me, with him, during almost 5 years.
I don't think he has felt pleasure cumming over my face or in my mouth but he felt I was subordinate before his virility. You'll be able to find some pics and videos from these moments here.

I do as it's part of the cucks role to clean as it also a form of control to use on the cuck; have hime kneeling sucking my clean.
We've had bulls make me that. Jess loves watching me do it and the bull feels more in control. At first it makes you feel gay but I saw Jess rubbing herself while i was doing it so i know it makes her horny. That's the difference between a fuck and a really good bull.

Back