CUM EATING

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by lovebbbc13, Apr 10, 2015.

1. lovebbbc13

lovebbbc13 Active Member

bulls do you like it when the cukes eat your cum after you have finished

2. raf

raf Member

Good question. I wonder about this myself

3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    For many, it's about retribution on this site. Anything to humiliate or insult a "white boi" is going to be popular here. Just look at the topics discussed here! gif_Yellowball-rollingEyes2.gif

URpatheticCuck and Mootje like this.
  4. cuckcrazy

cuckcrazy Member

Some do, some don't. Jessi loves for me to clean her up.

Wannabe_cuckold and Ann4BBC like this.
  5. biwhitecucky

biwhitecucky New Member

I like to take it straight from the nozzle

realcucklife, Dumbum and cuckcrazy like this.
  6. cuckcrazy

cuckcrazy Member

I'm just glad Jess likes it. otherwise I don't think I would do it.

Dumbum likes this.
  7. kevtat

kevtat Well-Known Member Gold Member

when ewe get to that point it won't be about humiliation or retribution it will be about that she LOVES to be eaten after she has a cock cum in her. Actually, her favorie part and gets impatient if the cock doesnt cum fast enough

8. JenCucksDave

JenCucksDave Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    With all the playing we've done over the years, we haven't done that. Talked about it.

9. cuckcrazy

cuckcrazy Member

That's how we got started. None of that other stuff, she had just played and wanted more. She unlocked me and I love giving her pussy a good tongue thrashing before we fuck. Neither one of us thought about it until I was already down there are we were both kinda like oh well. Now that I know it I don't mind since it was a accident the first time. She'll cum another 2-3 times after being fucked when I eat her pussy.

10. Paulus50

Paulus50 Well-Known Member

First of all, nice boobs.

lovebbbc13 likes this.
  11. Mootje

Mootje Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Turkey
    Mac, i like the cuck to fuck my cum deep in his wife pussy after i cum in her ....

rickastley and MacNfries like this.
  12. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Of course! I enjoy screwing a cum-filled pussy 'cause it gives a pussy a whole new feeling ... a velvety, loose, warm feeling that plays with your mind. The 3-somes we've had, I usually last less than 5 minutes the first time I follow someone else. Drives me mad with desire ... gif_Yellowball-embarrassedBAG.gif

13. calixto

calixto Well-Known Member Gold Member

Argentina
    In my case, I cleaned my wife's pussy a lot of times during the first and second date with our black friend. Moreover he cummed over my face and in my mouth twice. We had an special relation because we had worked together in the same building during one year, so I knew him. My wife had had relationship before me, with him, during almost 5 years.
    I don't think he has felt pleasure cumming over my face or in my mouth but he felt I was subordinate before his virility. You'll be able to find some pics and videos from these moments here.

realcucklife and Wannabe_cuckold like this.
  14. ebonybarebackbulluk

ebonybarebackbulluk New Member

I do as it's part of the cucks role to clean as it also a form of control to use on the cuck; have hime kneeling sucking my clean.

15. cuckcrazy

cuckcrazy Member

We've had bulls make me that. Jess loves watching me do it and the bull feels more in control. At first it makes you feel gay but I saw Jess rubbing herself while i was doing it so i know it makes her horny. That's the difference between a fuck and a really good bull.

realcucklife and Wannabe_cuckold like this.