cum addict

How many of us women are addicted to that black cum?

The first time Pam got some nice big black cock was actually 5 years ago this month, ie 3/18. The pleasure of blackening Pam went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. Pam was never one to give me a substantial or continuity of blow jobs, in fact even after almost 8 years of marriage, her giving me a blow job were few and far between. She never ever swallowed a load of my hot cum. Then along come Edwin! She was giving him a blow job, even before he had a chance to fuck her, and he quickly unloaded in her mouth. I was initially devastated, albeit only momentary, because she never allowed me to do that! Then Pam had the audacity to swallow every droplet, followed up by her tongue eagerly searching out every decimetre of his massive manhood and balls for any droplet she may have had missed! I have previously extensively written about that experience elsewhere on this site if you're interested. The short answer to the subject question, YES! Since that time Pam has become addicted to swallowing both Edwin's and my cum each and every time she gives either of us a blow job!
P.S. For the curious amongst us, I later asked Pam how come she swallowed Edwin's cum and she merely replies, "Because I was really horny and I wanted to!"

Last edited:
LOL. My HW, Nellie, is/was a nurse but she truly believes black cum has medicinal healing properties. She has not had so much as a cold since she started dating black men! I love it! She does not like to waste any on facials or body shots but does occasionally! She prefers taking it orally or absorbing it through her vaginal membranes! She is very serious about it and who am I to argue with success! LOL

LOL. My HW, Nellie, is/was a nurse but she truly believes black cum has medicinal healing properties. She has not had so much as a cold since she started dating black men! I love it! She does not like to waste any on facials or body shots but does occasionally! She prefers taking it orally or absorbing it through her vaginal membranes! She is very serious about it and who am I to argue with success! LOL
:))

Back