cum addict

Hubby and I went to New Orleans one weekend to play. We was looking for 2 or more bi black guys that I could party with. We stayed on bourbon street and went out on our search. We had just hit the street and 2 young black guys approached us. We told them what we were looking for and they said they were straight and that wasn't their thing. One of the guys said look you are a slut for black DICK so while you and your husband look for bi black guys wouldn't it be nasty while y'all walked around that you would have black guys cum running down your legs. Why don't y'all take us up to y'alls room we both will fuck you and cum in you then while you 2 freaks troll for bi black guys our cum will be running down your legs. We thought about it and it was still early so we took them to our room. They fucked me in my mouth, pussy and ass and one shot a load in my pussy and the other shot off in my ass. When they were dressing I started feeling really nasty. I told them wait a minute before y'all leave. I gave both black guys a long sloppy rim job until they came down my throat. When they left I put my dress on and told my hubby let's go. I didn't wash my face or my body. I could taste their cum in my mouth their ass on my lips and I could smell their sweat on me. I was so turned on and I felt so dirty. A white guy came and sat with us when we hit the street and I loved telling him what a whore I was for black DICK. I told him what 2 strange black guys had done to me not an hour ago. He called me a n*gg*r lover and stormed off. We didn't find what we were looking for that night but I did pick up 2 black studs in a bar that night and before we took them back to our room I sucked them off in the men's restroom. Every one knew what I was doing in the restroom and when we left they were all over me. When we walked through the hotel lobby with 2 new black guys the hotel staff took notice. The next day the guys on the motel staff showed me a GREAT time but that is another story.

Am only addicted to the cum from vegan men. Yes, I'm weird that way. But having tried Asian men, I would say that Buddhists have the best cum. I think it is a question of you are what you eat, because some men's sperm really taste incredibly bad, and not in a nasty-fun way.

IMG_0743.JPG IMG_0856.JPG IMG_1058.JPG IMG_1132.JPG I've always been a cum lover, even before I started interracial swinging. My two previous boyfriends before I met hubby used to cum in me and on me, then me and hubby even played with used condoms we found! Now I'm loving black guys cum even more!

Back