CUCKY'S RELIEF

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My cock had gotten very hard, and I tried to avoid squirming. I looked over and saw Brit was now smiling and talking to her black lover, saying how big his cock felt inside her. She emphasized the word "big" and smiled right at me, just as her foot brushed up softly against my hard cock. I nearly jumped off my chair, but managed to keep still. Brit's soft foot was gently rubbing my cock, thru my pants, and I could feel myself actually grinding back. I knew what Brit was trying to do to me, and she also knew I wouldn't tell her to stop. It was quite the situation I was in! Brit's foot action wasn't a full blown masturbating one, rather a gentle, teasing action. She suddenly removed her foot, told her lover she wanted to cum, and he started pounding her pussy with his massive black tool. I took my hard cock out of my pants and began to jerk off as I sat there and watched. It was a magnificent sight watching my wife with her legs spread and lifted in the air while a gigantic black dick thrust in and out of her. She moaned and gasped with each thrust and then came loudly. Suddenly my own orgasm came and my droplets of cum landed on the floor in front of me.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Back