CUCKTOON

I love how she just had to give in to her urges for black cock and strarted fucking the black men without telling hubby. Then once she knew she couldn't live without the pleasure of big throbbing black cock thrusting inside her married pussy, then she told hubby who had no choice but become a cuckold. This is exactly what happend to mt pretty blonde wife. Now whenever he is horny her black boyfriend gets to enjoy her little Barbie doll body as his personal sex toy while I stay home and rub myself off.

******* that's so hot! If only my wife would let me watch how her black boyfriend fulfills her in ways I never could. Instead I have to stay at home imagining what he is doing to her and visualizing the details she has given me from some of her nights out. As well I have the memory etched in my brain of one pic she showed me that he took of her on her knees in front of him worshiping his huge cock with her sweet lips and tongue as hisbig hand on the back of her head pulled her mouth closer. To get to see that one I had to agree to let her spend the weekend with him and then she jerked me off as I looked at the pic. I sprayed all over myself in seconds and I will never forget the look of pity on her face as she saw how pathetic I was compared to her stud.

..... , then she told hubby who had no choice but become a cuckold. .....

Actually, he did have a choice, to which he also added a contingency (that he gets to watch).
Apparently, for them, it was a very good choice. :D

Back