Cuckservative?

3waypleasure

Couple
From
CA, US
On a recent facebook post, I was recently called a cuckservative. ( real word, google it )

Over the past week I have seen quite a few references to "cuck", "cuckservative", and "cuckocrat", being used as derogatory comments with relation to politics.

An example of a cuckservative are republicans that denounce Trump, insinuating they are weak and not real men. They are being cucked into submission by the media and anti-hate groups such as Antifa.

The term cuckocrat is being used along with snowflakes, and anybody that whines or protests about racism or complains about being treated unfairly ( BLM, Antifa, etc ). Grow a pair and quit complaining type of comments.

After being called a cuckservative, I responded: What does my wife fucking BBC have to do with politics?

This caused a *******-storm of responses, and even people accusing me of being racist. ( it has 450 "likes" as of now )

What to do people here think of the term "cuck" being applied to politics?

On a recent facebook post, I was recently called a cuckservative. ( real word, google it )

Over the past week I have seen quite a few references to "cuck", "cuckservative", and "cuckocrat", being used as derogatory comments with relation to politics.

An example of a cuckservative are republicans that denounce Trump, insinuating they are weak and not real men. They are being cucked into submission by the media and anti-hate groups such as Antifa.

The term cuckocrat is being used along with snowflakes, and anybody that whines or protests about racism or complains about being treated unfairly ( BLM, Antifa, etc ). Grow a pair and quit complaining type of comments.

After being called a cuckservative, I responded: What does my wife fucking BBC have to do with politics?

This caused a *******-storm of responses, and even people accusing me of being racist. ( it has 450 "likes" as of now )

What to do people here think of the term "cuck" being applied to politics?

So...you post on FB about your wife fucking BBC, but can't get verified here?

Back