Cucks - What position do you like watching the best?

I loveseeing then in doggy position while my wife faces me and looks me in the eyes. That makes me to insane
Yes. I love staring into. Susans eyes as a young black stud pounds her from behind and watching her eyes as she orgasms and begs the black stud for more cock. Such a turn on to watch her slutty behavior and love of black cock

I'm not married, but often pay hot youngwomen on craigslist to do a three-way with my regular bull and we all have anonymity that way. Plus, the women I get are scorching hot, often interracial virgins so I get to see it for the very first time which is just AMAZING to watch the transformation.

I recently hooked up with an adorable little redhead in a hotel with my regular bull. He's about 8.5, real thick, lasts about 45 minutes at least.

Watching him slide his long thick black penis in an out of that tiny redhead while I was underneath and doing 69, and then in the end watching him pump an enormous load of his black seed in her tiny pussy, was indescribable. He came so much, it immediately started flowing out on to her asshole.

I jumped down there and ate her out post haste! It was delicious...

Back