• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cucks, What is your professional status?

Cucks, What is your professional status?

• Executive

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • High Level Manager

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Mid Level Manager

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • First Line Supervisor

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Foot Soldier

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Unemployed

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

dayday

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
This is true, im a cuck in a mid level position, with a globally based company. Pavapavillon your pic is beautiful :)

willsrvu

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I declined to make a choice as, having refused to accept a management position, in my field, my technical expertise puts me in a higher position with better pay and benefits than first or second level managers. Not to mention being in higher demand as well. :)

Somehow "foot soldier" didn't really seem appropriate. :rolleyes:

Professionally, a high level exec with the salary and all ... but, still the younger Blacks walk all over me and basically treat me as an inferior, which i have learned to accept these past years. No, i am not gay altho' i respect bi or gay men .. and i am straight as straight can be .. but i really have been active in promoting Blacks and seeing to it that Their salaries are at the highest levels possible in order to acknowledge & support Black Supremacy. i am a 'far weaker' boss when it comes to Blacks, and that's the truth.