cucks vs bulls what the wife will let happen

It is great to know that there are other cucks who get turned on by watching their wives do things with their bulls that she will not do with us. I can't explain why but I find this incredibly exciting

Because she is doing it ! Women are often so inhibited around husbands and families. Then BBC comes along and breaks down all their inhibitions. They can't help themselves. The orgasms are overpowering and addicting. And then they are caught. Trapped as a slut for BBC. So awesome to watch this process happen with so many women today. Then , in the end n its all just great sex and we all need more of that !!!

Because she is doing it ! Women are often so inhibited around husbands and families. Then BBC comes along and breaks down all their inhibitions. They can't help themselves. The orgasms are overpowering and addicting. And then they are caught. Trapped as a slut for BBC. So awesome to watch this process happen with so many women today. Then , in the end n its all just great sex and we all need more of that !!!
I think a big part of it for me was the shock and awe of watching him getting her to do anything he wanted while I could never even know how to make that happen. When I first met my wife and we started having sex, I wanted her to suck my cock and it took me 3 weeks to even think of what I wanted to say to try and get her to do it and then when the moment came, I chickened out. She only sucked my cock 1 time ever and it was on her own for a few seconds. But the first time she was with a bull, he just grabbed her head and pushed it down to his cock and was face fucking her in no time at all ! Then the next time, he came in her mouth and after that sometimes on her face. I still get rock hard thinking of it

So many years ago now but same for me. Then she started fucking black guys and she was a different woman. Always naked. Shaved pussy. Sucked cock like she was trying to pull my balls out through my penis. Loved anal sex and huge cocks. Always wanted two studs. Sucking one and fucking the other one. I knew this was all way over my head so I just played cool and watched from the sidelinees. All very hot stuff. Stayed that way too. Ha ha

ok here is the thing. ever since i have know my wife i was allowed to fuck her pussy(well not so much in recent years) she has never sucked my cock and i have never had my penis in her ass. now it is completely different with every black guy she has fucked. she will suck their cock any where they want her to and she greedily takes it up the ass too. How many cucks have the same experience.[/Q

Yes! She would NEVER swallow my cum and in fact if I convinced her to let me cum in her mouth she would pull her face away while I was shooting or let it run out of her mouth onto my stomach and then jump up to brush her teeth. She never let me near her ass at all. Not with a finger or anything and she'd shoo my hand away if my finger got near her asshole. She also never played with my nuts, not ever and she only liked sex if I made her cum first and then got on top and shot my load a quickly as possible. If I asked her to get on top she'd make noises and faces and it wasn't worth the aggravation.

When she met her first Dominican bull and the first time he fucked her he was on top, holding her ass open and fingering her asshole as he fucked her and she was going nuts! The next morning he was asleep on the couch and she crept out of bed and went into the living room to wake him with a blow job. I walked past the room and she had her eyes closed kneeling by his side sucking him and fondling his nuts. Just as I passed I heard him moan and he arched his back, tightened his legs and began to cum. She didn't hesitate or miss a beat. She swallowed every last drop as she rolled and fondled his nuts in her hands.

I"m including a picture of one of her black bulls digging his long finger in her ass as he fucks her. Even today if I tried this she would stop me. First one he's digging for her asshole and spreading some spit on it.
upload_2015-6-21_16-15-41.png
Next He's working his finger into her asshole and i'm waiting for her to tell him to stop, but she's still moaning and riding his cock.
upload_2015-6-21_16-17-18.png
Then he's fingering her tight ass like it's okay the very first time he's fucking her. It boggled my mind after 20 years of marriage.

Here's my theory. She is totally devoted to that monstrous black cock inside her. She loves the smell of his body and the taste of his jizz simply because she's submissive to him and knows he has full access to her body per our agreement. And the same might apply for your wife too.

Back