Cucks - that moment when

The first time I saw myself and other white boys naked next to black men in the gym shower at school . We were the same age but we were boys next to men. Me and my friends talked about it afterward and it was that way all through school and even up to now. Yes there are some big white ones but on the whole not even close numbers wise. I have never seen a black cock that wasn't at least average but countless small white ones including mine.

you realize black men are superior -

Are you ashamed? Hurt ? Embarrassed ? Turned on ?

How did it happen ?

The first time I realized black men were superior was thanks to my wife. He had had a relationship with a black guy before me. I kew him due my wife, her ex and me worked in the same place during one year.
Susie and me became into good Friends, so we developed a great confidence and we talked about all kind of topics included sex.
One night speaking by pone, she told me about one of the first time tha she and her black boyfriend Axel had fucked. It had been during their holidays in Rio.
My wife told me that Axel was able to get a new erection just after an orgasm, during his refractory period. He had not been able to wait for Susie during a fuck and he cummed first. His cock relaxed but Susie was still excited because she had not reached her orgasm. So she sucked his black cock until it turned hard again, despite he was on his refractory period!
Axel fucked Susie again and not only he was able to make her cum, screamming of pleasure, but he could cum again!

The first time I saw myself and other white boys naked next to black men in the gym shower at school . We were the same age but we were boys next to men. Me and my friends talked about it afterward and it was that way all through school and even up to now. Yes there are some big white ones but on the whole not even close numbers wise. I have never seen a black cock that wasn't at least average but countless small white ones including mine.
Bet they got all the pretty white girls you were growing up with too.

Bet they got all the pretty white girls you were growing up with too.
It was still taboo somewhat back then. It was probably being kept quiet. I do know the girls new an awful lot about who had what a day or two after so some guys definitely talked. One time in class there was open talk about me and a couple other guys being quite small.

It was still taboo somewhat back then. It was probably being kept quiet. I do know the girls new an awful lot about who had what a day or two after so some guys definitely talked. One time in class there was open talk about me and a couple other guys being quite small.
Girls were talking about you or guys?

Back