Cucks Sucking and Fucking Other Cucks

I have been blacked cucked by my wife for years. She had a craving for blackcock that couldn't be suppressed any longer. Soon I was also craving the same and she loved watching me service her lovers. Through a cuckold club we met other couples in hopes to broaden her access to more black cock. It did. She had plenty of black cock to keep her well satisfied. She became very intrigued with me sucking her lovers also. We were soon having parties and other cuck couples were coming.
It was a very hot scene to see 4 or 5 wives all fucking their black cocks while us husbands watched from the side lines. As we got braver we began to play with each other while our wives had their black cockfest. It was the most wonderful of times.

I have been blacked cucked by my wife for years. She had a craving for blackcock that couldn't be suppressed any longer. Soon I was also craving the same and she loved watching me service her lovers. Through a cuckold club we met other couples in hopes to broaden her access to more black cock. It did. She had plenty of black cock to keep her well satisfied. She became very intrigued with me sucking her lovers also. We were soon having parties and other cuck couples were coming.
It was a very hot scene to see 4 or 5 wives all fucking their black cocks while us husbands watched from the side lines. As we got braver we began to play with each other while our wives had their black cockfest. It was the most wonderful of times.
I would love to get more details on your wonderful cuck life if you would be willing to share.

Our first black guy had another cuck couple, and when we visited him in NJ, he would occasionally invite them. She and I would have our cucks 69 while she and I fingered each other until out black BF arrived.
Beth why did you not lick her pussy? With fingering each other was great just wondering ...hot..thanks for sharing

Back