Cucks Sucking and Fucking Other Cucks

i think most cucks eventually think like this :) hot ...Cucks need to suck cock and practice on each other so when the bull needs or wants to nut and needs relief its our duty to provide it !!

With us is was a great turn on watching the wives getting fucked and the extra stimulation of another cucks mouth on my cock was just out of this world. After a while it became more about us sucking each others cocks. We met a few times without the wives. 5 or 6 cucks in a hotel in a bisexual orgy. I sort of regret not taking one in the ass though. some of the guys did. Has any others had a cuck party.

With us is was a great turn on watching the wives getting fucked and the extra stimulation of another cucks mouth on my cock was just out of this world. After a while it became more about us sucking each others cocks. We met a few times without the wives. 5 or 6 cucks in a hotel in a bisexual orgy. I sort of regret not taking one in the ass though. some of the guys did. Has any others had a cuck party.
I have have played at cuck parties, occasionally over the years and loved it. 6-8 cuckolds, no bulls and a few wives watching on, it was great fun. Would love to find a new group again. About 10 years ago I was in a cuckold / small dicked wankers club, 12 or so cucks, would meet up every two weeks for a wankers night, used to have great fun. They'd even have games/ prizes for the biggest load, quickest load, soggy biscuit etc. They even had a Fleshlight we'd pass around and take turns cumming in, an amazing feeling/ experience, trust me :)

I have have played at cuck parties, occasionally over the years and loved it. 6-8 cuckolds, no bulls and a few wives watching on, it was great fun. Would love to find a new group again. About 10 years ago I was in a cuckold / small dicked wankers club, 12 or so cucks, would meet up every two weeks for a wankers night, used to have great fun. They'd even have games/ prizes for the biggest load, quickest load, soggy biscuit etc. They even had a Fleshlight we'd pass around and take turns cumming in, an amazing feeling/ experience, trust me :)
Wow that sounds like a lot of fun. I didn't know cucks got together and did this stuff. Where do I find these parties?

Wow that sounds like a lot of fun. I didn't know cucks got together and did this stuff. Where do I find these parties?
It was a couple who ran private swingers parties, and it was mainly for guys who couldn't get an invite because of their cock size, ( I think there was a 7" minimum if you were a single guy) so the couple ran a party night solely for mainly single guys with small cocks, cuckolds and sissies. It was pretty popular and they made good money from it, from memory it was $75 per cuck 10-15 years ago. So $1000 cash every two weeks, was a nice earner i'm sure.
Here in Melbourne Australia, there is a club called 'Melbourne Wankers' they have website. And they can get anywhere from 80-120 guys, big and small cocks all together once a week (i think) for jerk off nights. Its pretty intense, and I'd recommend to anyone if you don't absolutely love the smell semen then you may not want to go :)

Our first black bull owned another couple and the other cuck was very much like me. The bull loved making us put on gay sex shows for him and our wives. It was erotic listening to him and our wives talking about their gay-boy hubbies. Since going black I don't desire white guys, but I do enjoy other cock loving cucks.

Our first black bull owned another couple and the other cuck was very much like me. The bull loved making us put on gay sex shows for him and our wives. It was erotic listening to him and our wives talking about their gay-boy hubbies. Since going black I don't desire white guys, but I do enjoy other cock loving cucks.
What were these sex shows like?

What were these sex shows like?
He would have both of us strip while he and our wives were sitting on the bed together. Then have us kneel holding hands like two gay-boys. His wife was much more verbally abusive then my wife calling us cock-loving fags, making her hubby confess that he begged her to go black because he wanted black cock. Of course when Beth heard that, she said, "My hubby did too." Then Darius talked about how both crawled and begged him for cock. He had us french-kiss while we stroked each other, which got our wives talking about our erect penises. He then had us get in a 69 and beg for each others cock. While we 69 with instructions that we were not allowed to cum, the three of them had sex.

He would have both of us strip while he and our wives were sitting on the bed together. Then have us kneel holding hands like two gay-boys. His wife was much more verbally abusive then my wife calling us cock-loving fags, making her hubby confess that he begged her to go black because he wanted black cock. Of course when Beth heard that, she said, "My hubby did too." Then Darius talked about how both crawled and begged him for cock. He had us french-kiss while we stroked each other, which got our wives talking about our erect penises. He then had us get in a 69 and beg for each others cock. While we 69 with instructions that we were not allowed to cum, the three of them had sex.
I would love to be one of the other husbands

ohh god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With us it just sort of happened in the heat of a white wives and black cock party. The husbands would watch and jack off. Then one touched another and that led to cock sucking. Some of the other guys would fuck each other. I just sucked and got sucked.

LOL, sounds exactly like a scenario I once experienced with another cuckold in front of our wives and a male friend. I still remember feeling much more awkward/ embarrassed about us french kissing/ fondling/ giving each other hickey's etc. , than us 69'ing in front of everyone.:rolleyes:

Any cuck hubs enjoy sucking and fucking other cuck hubs? Seems like it might be fun to do when the wives are out getting the Black cock they need.
When you think about it..........what ELSE are we going to do?! There is no forum like this that has wives in search of underendowed not very good in bed white guys to have lame boring sex with..............or it there is, PLEASE send me the link!! Not so sure I'm actually interested and willing to participate with other Cuck hubbys, but maybe we could play cards and see where it goes?? CW

When you think about it..........what ELSE are we going to do?! There is no forum like this that has wives in search of underendowed not very good in bed white guys to have lame boring sex with..............or it there is, PLEASE send me the link!! Not so sure I'm actually interested and willing to participate with other Cuck hubbys, but maybe we could play cards and see where it goes?? CW
I agree, I have found that cucks are pretty happy to play with each other, and most hotwives are cool with it as well. Even when we've had a dry spell with couples/ bulls, my wife has always suggested I catch up with a few cuckold friends of ours to scratch that itch of wanting some cock to suck.

Back