Cucks Sucking and Fucking Other Cucks

Beth would you love to do it again,say with a black women and her man. Do black women attract you..just asking..thanks ...your wonderful

Yes I am very attracted to black men.

I just realized I did not answer the question...YES I am very attracted to black women. I watched a video of a white bisexual woman who was with a black couple...OMG it was hot, hot, hot! I have only had one experience when my black bf brought a black lesbian over. She and I spent a few hours in bed and yummy!

For me it is a big turn on to be "******" to make out with other sissy cuckold slave in front of the bulls and wifes; it remind us what patetic little gays we are (though we don´t recognize it) and meawhile we can cum in a very submissive and funny way for the Audience.
And because it is not a big black cock that we must worship what make us cum, but another little white dickie like ours instead, the humilliation is bigger.

It is real, I have made to do it three times and I loved the feeling, so much I am remembering that I am going to touch my clittylike dickie right now! Anyone whants a picture of me doing that? God is Black and I am his servant

I have been blacked cucked by my wife for years. She had a craving for blackcock that couldn't be suppressed any longer. Soon I was also craving the same and she loved watching me service her lovers. Through a cuckold club we met other couples in hopes to broaden her access to more black cock. It did. She had plenty of black cock to keep her well satisfied. She became very intrigued with me sucking her lovers also. We were soon having parties and other cuck couples were coming.
It was a very hot scene to see 4 or 5 wives all fucking their black cocks while us husbands watched from the side lines. As we got braver we began to play with each other while our wives had their black cockfest. It was the most wonderful of times.
Love it!

at a big party, all the black bulls could fuck the white wives while the cucks could entertain each other. Would love to see who the the sissiest of all cucks would be.
We did this for about 3 years. Good times and great friends. It got to where us guys craved cock as much as our hot black cock craving wives. The ultimate pleasure is having your cock sucked, sucking a cock and at the same time watching your wife with two or three black cocks doing all kind of things to her. The sounds in the room were amazing.

Back