Cucks...show us the picture of your wife a bull sees when he first walks in your bedroom to fuck your wife

When we have a black guy over, I greet him at the door and she's usually in her short shorts and tank top and greets with him with a hug and a quick kiss. We chat for a bit just to break the ice and make sure we're all on the same page. Once that's established, I send her to the bedroom to get ready for him. She puts on her huge fake eyelashes, tons of whore makeup with red lipstick. She puts on an outfit and heels I picked out for her to wear for her BBC. He usually has no idea what she's up to but when she comes out, his can't believe that my little whore Sub went all out to be dressed as slutty as she can be just for him.
Spread those cheeks and display that asshole

When we have a black guy over, I greet him at the door and she's usually in her short shorts and tank top and greets with him with a hug and a quick kiss. We chat for a bit just to break the ice and make sure we're all on the same page. Once that's established, I send her to the bedroom to get ready for him. She puts on her huge fake eyelashes, tons of whore makeup with red lipstick. She puts on an outfit and heels I picked out for her to wear for her BBC. He usually has no idea what she's up to but when she comes out, his can't believe that my little whore Sub went all out to be dressed as slutty as she can be just for him.
My ex used to do the same thing, only she liked going off and dressing up in cheap, slutty hot pink outfits and playing the dumb bimbo fucktoy for guys. The transformation within 10 minutes was amazing, not only physically, but the head space she got into dressed like that :)

My ex used to do the same thing, only she liked going off and dressing up in cheap, slutty hot pink outfits and playing the dumb bimbo fucktoy for guys. The transformation within 10 minutes was amazing, not only physically, but the head space she got into dressed like that :)
Yeah, that's super sexy to me. Her being just a filthy, worthless fucktoy in cheap whore clothing. Playing stupid is even better.

Yeah, that's super sexy to me. Her being just a filthy, worthless fucktoy in cheap whore clothing. Playing stupid is even better.
Yeah, the funny thing was, she was easily the smartest person in the room, she had 2 phd's. But she loved playing that little slutty, cockteasing brat, and dressed as one as well. The older guys loved it, especially one professor she used to fuck, he was in his late 60's, and would buy her a lot of the trashy outfits for other guys to fuck her in.

Back