CUCK'S ROLE

That is definitely our role times two. We must do what we have to do to make sure our females obtain the best possible sexual fulfillment and as many times as it takes for her to be sexually satisfied. The second is, we must make sure that the black man is receiving as much white pussy as he wants or needs or both. Plus, all this needs to be done without our own sexual needs being a real factor in the equation.

Those are some great pics showing how it's supposed to be done. The black man enjoying using his dick to sexually service and power fuck all the pretty white wives while the white hubby's are reduced down to only using their mouth and tongue for all sexual activity that is allowed with their wife. Married white pussy is for the black mans dick and married white dicks only fuck their hands.

Have always wanted to lick my wifes pussy like in the 3rd pic,Would it be awkward? having my tongue in close proximity to his cock? Would he object?I have played with her clit while she was being fucked drives him and her wild
great pic the pics! protray the pleasure she gets from being fucked by his cock while having her clit played with, All they need.the sounds of her breathing her gigglgesAnd scream of delight as we both make her cum!{ clitorally and vaginally}

ME TO LOVE SUCKING MY WIFES BULLS COCKS CLEAN AFTER THEY HAVE FILLED HER PUSSY WITH THEIR SEED AND LOVE THE BULLS WHOARE UNCIRCUMCISED AND I CAN SUCKLE ON THIER FORESKIN AND LIC INTO THEIR HOOD AS MY WIFE COACHES ME ON!

Back