Cuck's Experiences in Cages

MidwestCpl4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IN, US
My sweet and obedient sissy cuck has needed to be caged for quite some time. We've definitely discussed the idea, picked out the brand and color of cage; we just have yet to purchase.

After talking a little last night about being officially caged and the feelings this might incite we got to wondering what the experiences have been for those of you who have taken that step and are now caged regularly.

What are some of the feelings associated with being caged? Are you that much more agreeable in your FLR (female led relationship)? Do you think about being fucked less by your wife/girlfriend? What changes in yourself and your relationship do you associate with being now in chastity?!

Any insight or experience with being locked away, please feel free to share! Details are so very appreciated.

its really depends on how serious you plan on. our first one was easy to cheat with but my wife got tired of that. so she had me get a Prince Albert and it got really

I am caged every evening and let out to do what I need during the day... that doesn't involve sex. I cannot work or play sports in it. I took a while to get used to it but now I am naked without it on. I have four different models that I can wear. The smallest cock cage one is the best one so far...
I order online and they come from China. My next one will be very tiny and I can't wait for it to arrive

My sweet and obedient sissy cuck has needed to be caged for quite some time. We've definitely discussed the idea, picked out the brand and color of cage; we just have yet to purchase.

After talking a little last night about being officially caged and the feelings this might incite we got to wondering what the experiences have been for those of you who have taken that step and are now caged regularly.

What are some of the feelings associated with being caged? Are you that much more agreeable in your FLR (female led relationship)? Do you think about being fucked less by your wife/girlfriend? What changes in yourself and your relationship do you associate with being now in chastity?!

Any insight or experience with being locked away, please feel free to share! Details are so very appreciated.

I sent you a private message.

Back