Cucks do you fantasize about cocks now and have to fight the urge?

funsexycpl

Couple
From
FL, US
Another thread made me wonder if other cucks feel the same as me especially married cucks. I have only sucked one man and that is our BBC BULL. He made me realize that I love being submissive to ALPHA cock and I never thought that would ever be possible. Now I not only think of pleasing black cock but I constantly fantasize about pleasing ALPHA MEN's cocks in general whether they are Black, White or Latin. I feel so drawn to being used by hot looking DOMINANT men now. I have to constantly fight the strong urge to follow through on that fantasy. Even though I have only sucked our BULL up to this point I feel myself getting weaker and weaker in trying to resist the fact that I want to be sexually DOMINATED by ALPHA MEN like a sex toy.

I agree 100%. The desire is impossible to resists!
We originally started in this LS with our BULL and I both fucking my wife. I was always a masculine guy that loved pussy but over the last few years after the first time I submitted to our BULL I want cock more and more and fantasize about being submissive to MEN other than him. You are so right when you say that it is impossible to resist.

Often when going about town en femme. I see a Black Man and imagine walking up to him. Smiling, wearing a short skirt, stocking tops peeking out, wonder bra doing its peekaboo job. Then introducing myself and sitting in his lap. Immediately feeling the large bulge inside his trousers. I go quite naughty from there in my little imagination!

If I am lucky he likes what he sees and hits on me. We end up back at his place or in a motel where he makes me his bitch!

nothing better that a BBC in your ass View attachment 2799319
Sometimes I shave myself totally smooth like this pic and rub my smooth body down with baby oil. Doing that makes me so submissive and femme that I will fuck my boi pussy with our life like black dildo and rub my clitty dick with two fingers like it is a pussy clit as I fuck myself slow and deep.

Another thread made me wonder if other cucks feel the same as me especially married cucks. I have only sucked one man and that is our BBC BULL. He made me realize that I love being submissive to ALPHA cock and I never thought that would ever be possible. Now I not only think of pleasing black cock but I constantly fantasize about pleasing ALPHA MEN's cocks in general whether they are Black, White or Latin. I feel so drawn to being used by hot looking DOMINANT men now. I have to constantly fight the strong urge to follow through on that fantasy. Even though I have only sucked our BULL up to this point I feel myself getting weaker and weaker in trying to resist the fact that I want to be sexually DOMINATED by ALPHA MEN like a sex toy.
:)

I have exactly the same, but only with Blacks..not sure why...

Back