Cucks, Bulls and sexuality

easyuk

Male
So being new to the intricacies of this I'm curious about something. Lots of things actually, but let's start with this :)

It seems that one strand of cucking is the cuck cleaning and sucking the dark cock that has been fucking his white wife. The cuck may or may not acknowledge this as bisexual. I don't think that the bull ever thinks that it is.

What are your interpretations? All opinions welcome; bulls, chucks, wives, innocent bystanders? :)

Fewer bulls want or allow the husband to suck them. A lot of the men I have been with have not been into letting my husband go down on them. There is still a stigma.

Things seem to be changing . Some years ago , it was an ego thing for the black stud to have the white husband suck/ clean his cock after he fucked his wife . Today , with so many white couples doing this now , the black bulls seem to be less aggressive toward the white husbands. Many develop friendships especially when its a younger black male and an older white husband who has ED issues . However , there are still many white cucks that do enjoy sucking black cock .

There will never be a shortage of white men willing to/wanting to suck Black Cock. The shortage is in the bulls willing to let/wanting the cuck to suck them.
And what an absolute pleasure it is to have the Wife at my side while the cuck kneels at our feet sucking this Bull's cock and preparing it to enter his Wife. (Not to mention having the cuck clean us both between bouts of fuck.)

There was a time when it was all about dominating and humiliating the white husband. Now that more white husbands also enjoy and encourage their wives to have sex with black men as well as sucking black cock themselves , this is not so much a humiliation thing. But some black men and white wives are still into that

Something else that contributes here. Many couples where husband is present but seems to becoming more popular where husband is absent. So husband sucking BBc is a moot point. Smile

I think most of cucks are gays and when pay more money to the bull, they will get whatever they desire including fuck the bull by strapon.

We have played just about every way with our "bulls". She has met Solo, I have watched and not touched and I have participated in DVP and fluffed the gentleman. I like watching and if I participate then that is even better. If the gentlemen is very well endowed and I get really hot and want to fuck she will let me have her but, make me orgasm very quickly (she knows how to do that) so that I am "out of her way".
We are bit more submissive the larger the bulls cock is. I am of decent size (7") but if he is bigger we will both be submissive. We don't plan it that way it's just the way it is. If i see a 10" cock and he grabs the back of my head then I suck his cock. If he has a 6" dick and he pushes my head to his cock then we have an issue. DOn't know why its like that but it is.

Do your bulls think that they're bisexual?

I'd say yes but the Greeks used to humiliate their enemies after defeating them in battle by buggering them. They did end up doing it recreationally though =-O

Do your bulls think that they're bisexual?

I'd say yes but the Greeks used to humiliate their enemies after defeating them in battle by buggering them. They did end up doing it recreationally though =-O
I get tired of the categories "bi" "gay" "straight" and prefer the classical greek and roman categories of "active" and "passive" - I am a Bull, "active", no matter what the gender - though my preference is being with a wife and husband together, not solo with either one

So being new to the intricacies of this I'm curious about something. Lots of things actually, but let's start with this :)

It seems that one strand of cucking is the cuck cleaning and sucking the dark cock that has been fucking his white wife. The cuck may or may not acknowledge this as bisexual. I don't think that the bull ever thinks that it is.

What are your interpretations? All opinions welcome; bulls, chucks, wives, innocent bystanders? :)

i find it a massive turn off to see a man do that. if it turned out that's what hubby wanted, i'd have lost a lot of respect for him. I agonised over it for a while, thinking that he was secretly bisexual. or maybe even a closet homosexual!

i even tried to encourage him to explore after i got some advice from a couple online, who said to let him be free and honest about who he is. but he wasn't in the least bit interested. he had no inclination to suck my bulls's cock or share his cum with me or anything else involving another man's penis. he's fucked me after another man came in me and said it felt good, but that's about it.

So much of this is "spirit of the moment" If things are really hot with all three , then things can and do happen and its all hot stuff for everyone . and its not about being gay . its about hot sex and whats good for everyone .
I too struggle with my turn ons as the wife when it gets me fkn HOTTT & WETT at the thought of my guy willing to push his limits so to speak in regards to participating in anyway other than just being physical with me... HE'S STR8 and by enjoying what may cum in the future keeps my thoughts wandering & my PUSSIE WETT...don't misunderstand my words no male on male penetration at all ...TURN OFF ...but to clean or fluff is SUPER FUKIN HOTTT to me...in time we shall see until then the search in ST LOUIS for a BBC CONTINUES

Willandsusn are spot on.
It's a spur of the moment fun event. I don't go around thinking about other guys cocks but when we are in the room and mood it seems natural to join in the BJs or cleaning up.
To her surprise the wife liked this element too, just good kinky fun.
People love labels when in the actual playtime as we call it anything really should be spontaneous and fun.
One other point we do find is meets where bull myself and wife occur are the norm for a little while but before long the bull pushes for private meets with the wife. I think it's a possession thing.

Back